• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Falcon Jab Combo is broken at Smashville

CycIone

Smash Apprentice
I just posted a battle where I managed to spike a Lv.9 Falcon, who then proceeded to grab me twice in succession and get back on the stage. Without that, he couldn't get enough height. He got back because he doesn't fall while holding an opponent.

Falcon needs a nerf.

If anyone with a capture card wants to post video of the battle, be my guest. Otherwise, look for it. Stage is Dream Land, and play mode is online with friends. Kirby, Villager, Falcon, and Wario are featured.

Last edited:

Cpt_z0mfg

Smash Cadet
I just posted a battle where I managed to spike a Lv.9 Falcon, who then proceeded to grab me twice in succession and get back on the stage. Without that, he couldn't get enough height. He got back because he doesn't fall while holding an opponent.

Falcon needs a nerf.

If anyone with a capture card wants to post video of the battle, be my guest. Otherwise, look for it. Stage is Dream Land, and play mode is online with friends. Kirby, Villager, Falcon, and Wario are featured.
I have capture card bro, whats exactly what you need?

CycIone

Smash Apprentice
I have capture card bro, whats exactly what you need?
I posted the battle in the online section. I'll send you the search settings and it would be cool if you could grab that battle so I could show what I mean right in the video. Hopefully there aren't too many Falcon battles on the same stage and mode since then, but even if there are, I can repost or we can always add FCs instead (I have lots of battles, hence why I'm now considering a capture card in the older system).

Last edited:
Top Bottom