• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why don't smash tourneys happen in st. louis mo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFox

Smash Hero
go to the regional zones and look for people in your area, rather than simply looking for tourneys in the tournament discussion or the calendar. regional zones make things far easier.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
:enforcer:

I've done that and fought few ppl, but in those fights there was no prize or nothin. i still had fun tho. oh well, no one in my side of missouri really seems to care about smash which is kinda weird cause missouri is da home of one of da most successful pro gamer, Fata1ity.

Askeflink

Smash Journeyman
You shuldnt whine about no tournaments where you live. People that live there are the ones to arrange. If theres no other people that play smash there or so many a tournament needs, it simply won't be a turnament. Find people that play smash there, make people there play smash or go to places where people play smash(like bigger tournaments)

Just so you know, I won't read any reply you might give me.

Zig-Zag!

Smash Lord
You know...there is a St.Louis area discussion thread. Maybe you should have checked that.

Especially considering how I've been smashing in or near St.Louis for over two years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom