• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why does everyone hate Pichu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Smash_Brother

Smash Apprentice
I challenge anyone on Cape Breton Island!
Sure he hurts himself, but seeing that while he hits you with f-smash kinda kills your spirit, doesn't it? He's good for combos, like trapping the oppoent against a wall to let fly with headbutts. There's a way to avoid recoil from thunder, and it hits way above you to toss the opponent over the top. His F-smash can knock Bowser away a pretty decent distance at low %.

So, why do you hate him?

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
Pichu is a blast to play with. I like his height, you can dodge nearly all projectiles by just crouching. =]

I'm not good enough to play him in a tourney though. Just friendlies.

SatanX

Smash Apprentice
there haters thats why! i get that a lot cuz i main wit pikachu and pichu.

poopsmellslikecrap

Smash Cadet
i dont hate pichu at all, his f-smash OWNS spacies, he is so small hes hard to hit, and he can juggle my bros main cfalcon very well with uairs. Most poeple hate pichu because they see ZOmg bottom tier n00bzo0rz. And t3h nubs hurts himself!11!

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I don't hate Pichu either. I think it is a great thing for people to play different characters. It makes the game a lot more fun. The game would get pretty boring if everyone played high tiers.

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
It really doesnt make sense to me. Why would they put a character they hate in one of their best games?

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
This is Eggz posting on Ka's account:
People hate Pichu because hes the worst character in the game. Playing him is like automatically losing. The only way you win with Pikachu is by being a top player like chu. I guarentee Chu is the ONLY pichu player who will EVER beat a respectable player.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is Eggz posting on Ka's account:
People hate Pichu because hes the worst character in the game. Playing him is like automatically losing. The only way you win with Pikachu is by being a top player like chu. I guarentee Chu is the ONLY pichu player who will EVER beat a respectable player.
Hi Eggz! You own ;D

Pichu sucks. =)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Eggz is sexy and awesome, and knowing he says Pichu is the worst character in the game makes him very smart as well.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hahahaha, I laughed my *** off. Just half an hour ago or something I posted in a lot of Pichu topics and got like 6 last posts XD. Half an hour later suddenly all threads say TOMMY has the last post. XD You really did that on purpose, didn't you :p:p

sheikattack

Smash Cadet
Are there seriously people out there that actually think Pichu is good? I am glad I found a place that I can vent on how Pichu is pure garbage.

Pichu hurts itself every time...this is obvious. This alone is the biggest kill ever. What's the fun in attacking when you know you're going to be hit with recoil (to use a Pokemon term)?

Pichu is small, which can be an advantage, but is also light, making Pichu easy to knock off from anywhere.

Pichu's attacks are almost identical to Pikachu's, only worse. And considering that they are worse than Pikachu, you know that can't be good.

Pichu = worst character in the game. Mewtwo and Game and Watch smoke him for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom