• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do players dislike playing other Pikachu's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetchupKaffei

Smash Apprentice
Everytime I would hop on, I mainly play Bowser.
If I feel Bowser can't withstand someone or barely win though, I whip out Pikachu which causes the other player to be aggressive in terms of t bagging, taunting and rude name roster messages then leaving the match afterwards.

To let everyone know where I am with characters I play as, I play the character because I love what they represent. Not because of "high tiers" or such.
I wanted to main Pikachu and Bowser from the very start, which took me awhile because how far stretched out they're gameplay style is.

Rosalina I can understand, because she is one of the easiest characters to play as in this game.
As for Pikachu, you have to work your way up to rack up percentage and is very light weighted.
I just want hear the reasoning of dislikes for this character.

Forgiv me for the awful drawing. I tri

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Dude. I hate to tell you this, but you made this on the wrong forum. Make the thread on the Pikachu forum, instead so you don't get in trouble.

Edit: Don't pay any attention to my post XD

Last edited:

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
How do I delete this I wasn't paying attention
Try asking one of the Moderator to lock out the thread. Also, make sure you ask them if you want to know what location to make that thread before creating it.

SonicNKnux

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SonicNKnux
3DS FC
2251-4823-9526
I actually only noticed the thread because it was posted here. To be honest, if I was said player, I don't think I would ever go to the Pikachu thread to complain about how much I hate fighting Pikachu, but hey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom