• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why do I continue to see Trash Ness and Lucas players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyden

Smash Rookie
I actually gave an effort into playing these two because I do think they have a neat kit. I was able to go without spamming the almight pk fire but I continue to see players who just spam it. They really can't be considered Ness or Lucas mains can they? At this point its really just lazy because whenever I face someone who picks one of the two its always the same thing. When I was playing them today I was using moves and combos I don't see at all and it seems the only other place I might see this at is a real dedicated person at a tournament. Smash community just loves abusing spam I don't get why the majority is so lazy.

MG_3989

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-8397-3391-6411
Dude I don’t know how many times we’ve had this thread but it’s not relevant, it’s a rant, and it’s getting old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom