• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why cant Ness Or Lucas Crush My friends Sucky DeeDeeDee?

Curse Hollows

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-8094-2293
OK so like. I main Ness obviously, I used to main lucas cause of my love for brawl lucas but ness has always been my favorite yatta yatta yatta well I used to use lucas and well he is or was god tier and such and such... well i used him a ton and abuse all his god like priorities and my friend is this giant rage quitter yea? so he quit till he found a good counter yea? HOW DOES DEE DEE DEE COUNTER MY LUCAS? AM I TOO IMPATIENT? DO I TRIGGER HIS ARMOR TOO OFTEN??? HE USED THE MINIONS TO CANCEL MY PK THUNDER RECOVERY MAN... (yeah yeah why didnt you teather curse? blah blah blah)

so I Mained ness... and my ness is substantially BETTER than my lucas has ever been yeah? like.. its almost unbeatable were im from... until my friend got the smart aliky idea TO BRING OUT DEEDEEDEE! WOW SURPRISE

so yeah this experience was even worse.. I couldnt approach him from closer range at all, and i know ness is a spacer so it shouldne ba a big deal... exept the fact that Deedeedee is a spacer too.. so all his hammer sweet spots put me just in range and i dont know how to get around it. I cant jump over him cause thats were all his kill moves are, i cant be in front cause ill get damage percent up and getting behind him is hard with out my roll getting read or again me being un able to jump over him. Patience is tuff too cause of either my sheilds get too low or shield stab. Not to mention deedeedee's chain grabs... AND THE DISGRACEFUL EDGE GUARDS OF OBSORBING MY PK FIRE BY THROWING MINIONS wbfaiwgbigvba;wigbrygva;wiyvfi'aigvariv;ga
He styled on me eventually by sucking me up off stage when i was trying to PK fire back onto FD.... ;- ; Now when ever im against my friends they jsut go Deedeedee and force me into my pikachu to tail spike them away...

Boiko

:drshrug:
Not surprising considering D3 is one of Ness' harder MU's. Will post more about it later though.

Curse Hollows

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0447-8094-2293
Interesting. It just blows my mind how the approach to such a bigger, slower character can be so difficult for faster and agile characters.

Top Bottom