• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Why Brawl is better than Melee.

Which Is Better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRedMage

Smash Cadet
I know I may get a lot of hate for this but, I really think Brawl is better than Melee. It added more fun features, content and was Smash was still really fun even though the game was clunky. It was a great game for filthy casuals, but not for dirty tryhards. But there is one single reason why I think Brawl is better than Melee. Mods. Modding on the Wii was a joke. It was so freaking easy to do. Are you sad that Brawl isn't as sharp or technical as Melee? Project M is there for you! Wanna have a fun, filthy casual game with your friends? Then Brawl Minus is there for you! It may not be apart of the full game, it still breathed a lot of life and fun into the main game. So what do you guys think?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I really don't see this thread going anywhere good any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom