• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

why all the hatebase over Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroSmashFan2014

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2638-1313-2178
Warning Received
I am starting to get real sick about it, I mean, there are even some reviews for the 3DS version that says it BETTER than Brawl.
Now let´s get to Brawl negatives points:
1- tripping: Yeah, that sucked(although it varied per match).
2- floatiness: Me thinks that this favors characters with good aerial moves and allows combos
3-advanced techniques: Although there are less in Brawl, you still have QAC, Shrine,Wall of pain, fence of pain, Lucario, a character that increases his power when he gets damaged, techniques to improve Final Smashes and/or to avoid them.
4-Brawl is unbalanced: I look at Brawls tier list and I do not think that:a)MK is that much better than everyone; and b)Ganandorf is the worst character in Brawl.
5-Brawl is too defensive: You gotta play Super Smash Bros for 3DS against Rosalina and Luma, Yoshi, and Captain Falcon to see how ''defensive'' Brawl looks compared to this game! Also, rolling is incredible safe!
Conclusion:I am really fine playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, and I dare to say that it might be the best game that I owe for Nintendo Wii!

SSS

Smash Ace
I am starting to get real sick about it, I mean, there are even some reviews for the 3DS version that says it BETTER than Brawl.
Now let´s get to Brawl negatives points:
1- tripping: Yeah, that sucked(although it varied per match).
2- floatiness: Me thinks that this favors characters with good aerial moves and allows combos
3-advanced techniques: Although there are less in Brawl, you still have QAC, Shrine,Wall of pain, fence of pain, Lucario, a character that increases his power when he gets damaged, techniques to improve Final Smashes and/or to avoid them.
4-Brawl is unbalanced: I look at Brawls tier list and I do not think that:a)MK is that much better than everyone; and b)Ganandorf is the worst character in Brawl.
5-Brawl is too defensive: You gotta play Super Smash Bros for 3DS against Rosalina and Luma, Yoshi, and Captain Falcon to see how ''defensive'' Brawl looks compared to this game! Also, rolling is incredible safe!
Conclusion:I am really fine playing Super Smash Bros Brawl, and I dare to say that it might be the best game that I owe for Nintendo Wii!
Please don't make posts like this. It never goes anywhere and just leads to trouble. Also a lot of your points are flawed, but that's irrelevant and we're not going to talk about those because posts like these are cancerous.

PedroSmashFan2014

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2638-1313-2178
Please don't make posts like this. It never goes anywhere and just leads to trouble. Also a lot of your points are flawed, but that's irrelevant and we're not going to talk about those because posts like these are cancerous.
I´m just saying that I enjoy all the Super Smash Bros games that were made, even thought I jumped from SSB 64 to the Wii version, then bought the 3DS version, and, lastly, Melee on the dolphin emulator.
2: I meant rolling is safe in SSB for 3DS.

Last edited:

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
From my point of view, people dislike Brawl because it didn't live up to the previous title in the franchise. They made the game worse than Melee, slowing down combat speed and so forth. I personally like Brawl, like every other game in the series, however other people don't like it due to it not having battle mechanics similar to Melee. That's just my point of view, I may be wrong.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Please stop making threads like these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom