• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos you main and why

Kozmiic27

Smash Apprentice
Whats the story behind the reason why you chose the character you main.

For me I main yoshi because back in the day when I was about 2 years old I loved playing super mario world and it was always fun eating stuff and spitting them back out as yoshi. On my third birthday I got super smash melee, and you guessed it... I played yoshi. I played that game so much I got nightmares of being eaten and pooped out by a yoshi. Even to this day I get shivers down my spine when a yoshi poops me. And probably why im shiit scared of my yoshi amiibo. Anyways what are your guys stories

Last edited:

KingTeo

Smash Apprentice
I main Little Mac because punch out was my first game.

genesis_SOC

Smash Cadet
NNID
genesis_SOC
I just can't decide between Link, Ike and Robin. Zelda 1 on NES when I was 4 was my first game and I've just loved Link since. I really like Ike as a character even though the only FE I played and enjoyed was the one with Lyn, Eliwood and Hector. I like his "2h sword hero" figure, closest thing to a knight outside Meta Knight Smash has. Robin's much the same, I've always loved "Spellsword" classes in RPGs.

But don't lie OP, we all know you main Yoshi because he's too good in this game :p I guarentee you wouldn't have mained him in any other Smash!

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I could write - and have written - essays on why I love Pit and Palutena.

The short and sweet answer is that Uprising is my all-time favourite game, I adore their designs, they have great charisma and they were my two most hyped characters during speculation.

genesis_SOC

Smash Cadet
NNID
genesis_SOC
But surely you agree Brawl Pit's voice actor was way better than this one?

Last edited:

Kozmiic27

Smash Apprentice
Forme as long as yoshi soinds like the little cute dinosaur hes been sounding since I could remember. Im happy

Last edited:

KaptenFullkorn

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Magnetgoat
:4falcon: because

Lold hard :D

I main luigi, allways loved luigi, dont know why haha. I played weegee quite a bit in mellee but usually mained falcon, went back to falcon i smash 4 aswell but luigi got so much charm, i love the cookyness you display when you go from combomachine to stupid misfire kills! :)

Gamr_8

Smash Apprentice
:4olimar::4alph: because Pikmin is my favorite game series of all-time

Last edited:

KRBAY

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SSBBSonic
3DS FC
0774-4477-0228
:4kirby:.

Because...well, he's a great character with great games, and I like his move set.

I didn't grow up with him, though. I actually grew up with :4sonic:. His presence in Brawl is the reason I got into Smash.

Top Bottom