• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's the best Link in the world (or at least America?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

catobates

Smash Cadet
Yea, I was wondering about this, cause I watched Asiki play, and his and my playstyles are alot alike, although, I've seen some places where my style outdoes his, and of course, some places where his is better than mine, but moreso of mine over his. I play Link with a great passion, he's my favorite game character of all time, and playing him brings me great joy. I would prefer people not to get angry at me, none of this was meant to offend, I think Asiki is a great player, he's badass, but, my uncle said he was the best, and I don't know how that can be so if I am at his level, even though I have been playing solid for several years now. Thanks everyone for you help :)

-Cato, The Linkurai Warrior

tHrilla`

Smash Journeyman
my uncle said he was the best, and I don't know how that can be so if I am at his level, even though I have been playing solid for several years now.-Cato, The Linkurai Warrior
shh. don't be so naive. you are not at, nor near, his level.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
Heh... you probably play like Aniki but he is at a league of his own with Link. No one can match his talents and that is a fact. FOX > LINK ANIKI counterpicks fox with link , enuf said.

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
Oh my bad.. btw Aniki is the best link in Japan and is said to be the best in the world, but we wont know until he enters into a american tourney and search the threads cuz there are massive threads of this similar thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom