• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whos Stronger and why?

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
What kind of a question is that? What exactly do you mean by "stronger". You're only able to control one character. Both characters' moves do the same amount of dmg and contain the same knock back, if that's what you're asking. Nana (or whoever the NPC is) though is 15% heavier than the PC, which means he/she takes 15% more dmg to kill given the same move/dmg, blah blah. That's the onely diff as far as I know. Some correct me if I'm wrong...

pchoo

Smash Cadet
Hm... Playing around with F-Smash a bit, the IC's actually do different damage... However, it doesn't seem to be character based. Hitting someone with one IC individually will do 14% (before the diminishing damage penalty - I SD'd between each), and hitting with both will do 26%... so the second hit counts for a little less, but for the single hit 14% will be done regardless of if its the player controlled IC or the CPU IC off a de-sync.

Top Bottom