• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who's ready to turn down!?

MachoCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MachoCheeze
Hey everyone, what's up!? I've made a couple of posts so far and noticed I haven't made an introduction topic. I'm a smasher from West Virginia lives near the Parkersburg area (I also go to Marshall University, but I'm home for the summer right now.)! Also close to Marietta, Ohio! I haven't ever really done any competitive Smash before, but I'm really planning to do so when Smash 4 comes out.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Although you're not new, nice to see you around now since I haven't seen you around before :)

Your avatar splits my sides :laugh:

King Destro

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-3780-8151
Hey MachoCheeze, I'm from the Charleston area and I go to Marshall too. You still enrolled or have you graduated yet?

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
I tend to quote your line about Daisy quite often. You know....the "crusty *** pimple" one? I friggin' love that. It was my signature for a while.

King Destro

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-3780-8151
Oh dude for real!? No, I'm a junior currently living on campus.
Awesome dude! I'm a junior too, I just transferred this year. I'll message you, we should play sometime!

Last edited:
Top Bottom