• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who'd win in a fight? I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
Some of you may remember the late, great, website, Grudge Match. Well, I had to figure that it would make a good thread here, since SSB is, essentially, the video game equivalent of that site.

So here we go, I'm gonna say a bunch of possible fights (and where they are taking place) and you can debate all of them. If this is a successful thread I'll make some more, or maybe people will make there own... it's up to you!

BTW, this is "who would win in a fight", not "Who could kill who", so don't go saying "Superman would totally lose because the Terminator will kill and he won't!" or something to that effect.

The Batmobile from Batman Begins vs. James Bond's Aston Martin DB5 from Goldfinger at a large empty parking lot

Bruce Lee vs. Chuck Norris in a Boxing Ring

Superman vs. the Terminator on a Airforce Base

Sonic The Hedgehog races the Road Runner across North America from NYC to LA

Yoda vs. Predator on Dagobah

Rocky Balboa vs. Muhammed Ali in a Boxing Ring

And of course, the question that has forever scratched at everyone's minds....

The Simpsons vs. the Griffins vs. the Flintstones vs. the Jetsons vs. the Munsters vs. the Addams Family vs. the Brady Bunch in a CAGE MATCH!

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
We have a game like this on this page, just scroll down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom