• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who would you guys say is the "premier" or top bowser?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
or the one that gets the most consistent results? Someone was arguing that their friend was the best just because they beat a few big name players (most likely on wifi) and thats it. Want to see the truth.

name was LordMix.

Last edited:

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Did you try searching for LordMix on youtube? You would be able to confirm at least if the matches were on wifi or not.

gameplayzero

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RetroBlaze
Did you try searching for LordMix on youtube? You would be able to confirm at least if the matches were on wifi or not.
yeah I haven't. I've played him before but it was only one match. I was just curious to know which bowser had the best tourney results outside of locals (like big tournaments).

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
I'm not sure, but I can tell you about the most notable Bowsers. Those being, in no particular order. @Uncle @Hitman JT @ Zigsta Zigsta @Cassius. @MrEh LordMix who you already know about. @Ash23 and @Calm_Animal Those are just the tourney-going Bowser players I know of off the top of my head who have either recently or previously gotten solid results at events they have shown up to. Many of those players are attending SmashCon so you might see them in action if you follow the event.

Volimutt

Smash Cadet
NNID
CapnDonutBear
3DS FC
3840-8943-0914
Well, I don't think I nearly come close to being the best yet, but it's a goal I'm working on.

Last edited:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
These threads are always a bad idea. I'm locking this before it gets out of hand. Jerodak laid out all the top tournament-going Bowsers already. No further discussion is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom