• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who to watch(?)

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Who would you guys consider the best/most creative Bowser Jr. players? I'm thinking about picking him up, and would want to see where the meta is at currently :)

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
I am not the one thats really watching Jr Gameplay cause I love to found out stuff by myself (but I do sometimes)

however, I would recommend to see @ V1cegrip V1cegrip videos of his cause he plays alot in stream tournies and does great with him!

Abyssal Lagiacrus

Fly across the high seas and mountains
NNID
LugiaTheGuardian
3DS FC
2981-6257-4399
I'm trying to go to tournaments, only been to one so far (wasn't streamed) but I did place really well. I'm trying to advance this character in my own way and hopefully I can start getting matches streamed when I go to more tournaments so I can put things out there too.

Top Bottom