• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who the hell is this guy anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
XD Yeah, he's gonna put that waste back in. Tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel better. Its almost as funny as the whole "Geno was in brawl till SE wanted half of the profit".

God I hate ignorant people...

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
I find it funny that the Mewtwo fanboys are still bitter. Your whining and crying isn't going to put Mewtwo in Brawl. lmfao @ you guys! If you're so sad, then get out of the Lucario board, or better yet, gtfo my Internets fools!

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
XD Yeah, he's gonna put that waste back in. Tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel better. Its almost as funny as the whole "Geno was in brawl till SE wanted half of the profit".

God I hate ignorant people...
Yeah, you keep thinking this.
I find it funny that the Mewtwo fanboys are still bitter. Your whining and crying isn't going to put Mewtwo in Brawl. lmfao @ you guys! If you're so sad, then get out of the Lucario board, or better yet, gtfo my Internets fools!
Yeah.

Seems like you too are basically going hysterically insane because logically your character sucks hard.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Lucario is a lot more overrated...

He's just a pokemon that uses Hadou...and a VERY generic Hadou user at that

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
WAHHHHHHHHH LMAO!

I gotta say Luke's crying is so amusing I enjoy mewtwo being gone more than I should.. Jiggly probably deserved to go more though. Whatever, I am content with Sakurai's choices.

p.s. LOL @ no playable Ridley

LMFAO it's hilarious ain't it? Poor Luke, got an issue, here's a tissue son! You're just mad because your precious little Mewtwo lost his spot to a better and more deserving Pokemon, Lucario. Lucario >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mewtwo

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Lucario is a lot more overrated...

He's just a pokemon that uses Hadou...and a VERY generic Hadou user at that
OH NO!

OMG BUT LUCARIO IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER HOW?!!

HE'S OVER 9000 TIMES BETTER THAN MEWTWO OH GOD HE DESERVES TO BE AWESOME!!

...Right? *sniffles* Is Lucario really as deserving as I think he is?

gamer8

Smash Lord
Lucario? Instead of Mega-Man? I'm not complaing, I'm just saying I've been playing Nintendo games for about 18 years now and I've never heard of Lucario.

Anyone wanna clue me in on what game he's from, why he's so awesome, and anything else people should know about him?
You're not a die-hard pokemon fan is why, he comes from pokemon diamond/pearl 4th generation of pokemon, he's pretty popular.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Yeah, you keep thinking this.

Yeah.

Seems like you too are basically going hysterically insane because logically your character sucks hard.
SUCKS?! LOL! You are indeed ignorant. He is Borderline Godly from his overview.

1. Walljumping
2. Wall Hopping
3. GREAT recovery
4. Damage done goes UP when he has more damage

I can go on and on. Once I master this guy, I doubt I can be taken out. Unlike Mewtwo who got spat on by Pichu.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Lucario is in, and the overrated joke Mewtwo is out. Cry all you want, but you won't change that.

Lucario is also at LEAST three times as good as Mewtwo was in Melee. Mewtwo was terrible, while Lucario looks to be top tier. Just read Agosta's post.

Lol, Mewtwo has such a pathetic fanbase. They're in the Lucario board dissing Lucario. Go do something productive, or at least take your crying elsewhere.

lmfao @ Luke, yeah if he sucks, then how hard does Mewtwo suck? They booted Mewtwo to the curb he was so bad! On the other hand, Lucario is one of the top, if not the absolute best character in Brawl.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
SUCKS?! LOL! You are indeed ignorant. He is Borderline Godly from his overview.

1. Walljumping
2. Wall Hopping
3. GREAT recovery
4. Damage done goes UP when he has more damage

I can go on and on. Once I master this guy, I doubt I can be taken out. Unlike Mewtwo who got spat on by Pichu.
Do you not get what I'm saying?

Apparently you're too ****ing illiterate to even understand the concept that Lucario does indeed suck as a character.

That's not by physical fighting standards. It's by simple character standards.

Like with Sonic, he's pretty much a terrible character nowadays due to his horrible personality.

And with Ness, he's the worst character compared to Ninten and Lucas. Both have rich backstories that relate to the plot, while he's very generic.

Lucario is the same way, hell, he doesn't even have any backstory in the games (but neither does most of the Pokemon). But looking upon his anime character, Lucario is indeed one of the worst Pokemon anime characters to date. Just about all of them suck, the whole Pokemon anime sucks with only a few cool character like Harley, or Mewtwo, or Team Rocket. That's just a simple fact.

Due to that, I really don't want him in Brawl, however he completely is an okay character to be in. In Brawl, he plays great and is a lot better than the character he replace, Mewtwo.

However, that doesn't mean Mewtwo should've been replaced. Mewtwo is a lot better Pokemon character than Lucario and a lot more important to the franchise. And at least either have Lucario right next to Mewtwo or not have Lucario at all.

Although like I said, the decision was probably just a business standpoint by Sakurai, so it's understandable.
lmfao @ Luke, yeah if he sucks, then how hard does Mewtwo suck? They booted Mewtwo to the curb he was so bad! On the other hand, Lucario is one of the top, if not the absolute best character in Brawl.
Ness sucks a LOT more than Mewtwo by a character standpoint so why did he make it?

By a fighting game standpoint, Mewtwo does indeed suck. He isn't the worst character, though, but he's pretty bad. But by your logic, Ganondorf, Young Link, and Mr. Game & Watch wouldn't return because they sucked in Melee. Well guess what? They did. Know why? Because they're deserving.

Apparently, because of this, there's another factor to why Mewtwo is out. And like I said, it was probably a business decision.

Machete

Smash Ace
Lucario is by no means generic. He's the most badass Pokemon there is.
That's your opinion. For me, he's as generic as Ratatta.

Oh, and how is Mewtwo better than Lucario. Guess who's in Brawl. lol!
So what? Claus is better than Ness, Ridley is better than Zamus, and Mewtwo is better than both Jigglypuff and Lucario.

Ridley is more important than Zero Suit Samus.

Lolwrong. Fact? Prove it. He had a big fanbase, Sakurai wouldn't add a random pokemon for no reason.
Please, if you don't have a good argument, just shut up. Lucario is a generic pokémon. He's only popular because he stars in a movie. Pokémons like Charizard, Tyranitar or Gyarados are as good as him, but Lucario is more popular because he stars in a movie.
Mewtwo IS more important to the series. That's a ****ing fact, even if you can't admit it.

God, please... I know there are good Lucario supporters. Please, bring them here. I don't want to talk with annoying kids.

your precious little Mewtwo lost his spot to a better and more deserving Pokemon, Lucario.
:rolleyes: Mewtwo is more deserving and better pokémon than Lucario. That's a fact. Lucario is just an overrated generic pokémon, Mewtwo is the first ultimate legendary pokémon. Lucario is not better than Mewtwo.
You can love Lucario and hate Mewtwo, but a fact is a fact. Mewtwo IS more important than Lucario. If you can't accept it, you're just an immature kid.

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
Do you not get what I'm saying?

Apparently you're too ****ing illiterate to even understand the concept that Lucario does indeed suck as a character.

That's not by physical fighting standards. It's by simple character standards.

Like with Sonic, he's pretty much a terrible character nowadays due to his horrible personality.

And with Ness, he's the worst character compared to Ninten and Lucas. Both have rich backstories that relate to the plot, while he's very generic.

Lucario is the same way, hell, he doesn't even have any backstory in the games (but neither does most of the Pokemon). But looking upon his anime character, Lucario is indeed one of the worst Pokemon anime characters to date. Just about all of them suck, the whole Pokemon anime sucks with only a few cool character like Harley, or Mewtwo, or Team Rocket. That's just a simple fact.

Due to that, I really don't want him in Brawl, however he completely is an okay character to be in. In Brawl, he plays great and is a lot better than the character he replace, Mewtwo.

However, that doesn't mean Mewtwo should've been replaced. Mewtwo is a lot better Pokemon character than Lucario and a lot more important to the franchise. And at least either have Lucario right next to Mewtwo or not have Lucario at all.

Although like I said, the decision was probably just a business standpoint by Sakurai, so it's understandable.

Watch the movie fool. Mewtwo is boring, while Lucario is a great character with an extensive background, and very deep personality.

Also, Mewtwo has crappy fans. Just look at them. Crying in the Lucario board. What a waste of time. If you're not going to do soemthing productive, then take your crying elsewhere. Stop crying and learn to accept that other's have different opinions than you do.

Mewtwo would have made the 6th 1st gen rep in Brawl. Hell if I wanted another 1st gen rep, I'd take Magikarp or Caterpie over the overrated piece of trash that is Mewtwo.

Now, get the hell out of the Lucario board. If you don't like Lucario, then WHY THE **** ARE YOU HERE? GET OUT. WE'RE ALL SICK OF YOUR WHINING. MEWTWO IS NOT IN BRAWL, AND YOU WHINING ABOUT IT WON'T PUT HIM IN! LMFAO! CRY ME A ****IN RIVER!

D00MofHyrule

Smash Cadet
lucario is just another pokemon. theres more pokemon in brawl than any 2 other franchises put together in the game(assuming all 3 of PT's are counted)

Eisenherz

Smash Journeyman
lucario is just another pokemon. theres more pokemon in brawl than any 2 other franchises put together in the game(assuming all 3 of PT's are counted)

Lucario isn't "just another Pokemon". Lucario has a very deep personality. He's a well developed character. Mewtwo is just a boring joke. Wow, they took some hair from Mew and made a crappy clone, big deal. Mewtwo blows.

Lucario deserved the spot more than Mewtwo. Mewtwo sucks, Lucario rules. Sakurai saw this, why can't you?

Dynamik

Smash Cadet
Ridley is more important than Zero Suit Samus.
Does Ridley have boobs? No. No he does not.

Please, if you don't have a good argument, just shut up. Lucario is a generic pokémon. He's only popular because he stars in a movie. Pokémons like Charizard, Tyranitar or Gyarados are as good as him, but Lucario is more popular because he stars in a movie.
Mewtwo IS more important to the series. That's a ****ing fact, even if you can't admit it.
Because starring in a movie automatically gets you ****ing giant fanbase? No, because people like him more than Mewtwo. If Mewtwo is so deserving, why isn't he in Brawl? Sakurai said this could be his last Super Smash game and wants it to improve all his mistakes from previous games. Mewtwo is obviously not good enough for Brawl and Lucario is. Now keep your ****ty opinions to yourself and shut the hell up, fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom