• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who shouldn't be confirmed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay kay

Just take the time to admire my signature
This thread is ultimately a matter of perspective, nothing is set in stone. Here is will we will discuss who you all think should be "eliminated" (to be no longer a part of, no longer confirmed) from the upcoming game, or maybe even in general. Now, I have heard many people saying that Toonlink needs to go, because of cloning Links final smash. What do you all think about that? ( not the main concept of the whole thread) This is also where we will discuss newcomers, who do you think should no longer be confirmed. I have heard people talking about the new pokemon ( forget the name ) being too simular to shiek, which I, personally, agree to. As we all know, all the veterans are unconfirmed, but this just gives everyone an idea of how everyone feels about different characters. You are all free to debate on other opinions, but no hate. Do not try to put others down please. I don't want this to become a riot thread. Enjoy!

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I wouldn't want anyone to leave or be eliminated...I was against Sheik at first but now that she is separate from Zelda I don't mind her inclusion. I am excited for every newcomer and veteran at this point. Toon Link plays very different from Link so they could just change his final smash.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Threads where people discuss which characters should not be in the game isn't really allowed here as referred at the character discussion guidelines. They tend to start flame wars, even if it's done in best intentions.

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom