• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who saw the Eureka SeveN movie?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It played for one night only (last night) by fathom entertainment. They bring a lot of anime movies to theaters and its pretty awesome.

The Eureka movie was DEFINATLY better than I expected!
It was so different yet so the same.

So, did anyone else see it?
If so, discuss?

**SPOILER ALERT IN COMMENTS BELOW??**

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I missed most of em cuz i had to leave (the closest theater was a drive on the highway away OTL)
What happened??

Bonehimer

Smash Journeyman
The bloopers were just that, the VA messing around or making mistakes it doesn't sound like much but they were pretty funny.

Also had the director talking. Hopefully they will be on the dvd.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
1. Talho: "Woz, what're the coordinates?"
Woz: "0080, 00-something something 065 somethin- zero-fluda... SOUTH DAKOTA!" *VA bursts out laughing*

2. Renton: "Eureka... lets go back to Warsawa. We can build a life there, and look over the hill of the Snow Moon Flower like Professor told us to. Just the two of us."
Eureka: "... Idiot."
Renton: "B**CH!"

3. Eureka: "And if my being here causes you to suffer such pain, then I'd rather die."
Renton: *in REALLY deep voice* "THAT'S A LOAD OF CRAP!"

4. Talho: "Everyone's finished taking their shots, 350Z."
Holland: "350Z? Well that's just blatant product placement. Besides, you know I drive a beamer."

5. Mischa: "I'm not a real Doctor, but I play one on TV. I'm 99% sure that you're pregnant, Talho."

6. Johnny Yong Bosch *in regular Renton voice*: "That's a load of crap! Ah, that sucked. Its really hard to keep my voice so high. ... *goes higher in voice range, sounding like a 5 year old* 'That's a load of crap!'"

7. Holland: "Now we just need to get a hold of Ziggy Stardust so that we can take back our futures using the key of ROCK! Then, maybe someday... we can get that ridiculous tattoo off your face."

8. Kid Renton *looking at Dominic who's looking for the Snow Moon Flower*: "... Professor, I don't think you should be doing that."

9. Renton: "So the military's most top secret item... is her?"
Holland: "Yes, Eureka: the most mispronounced word in the Greek alphabet." XDD

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Haha niiceee. Thats epic win right there.

Though, Ive never really been a big fan of JYB. Idk.

When I saw him during the beginning of the behind the scenes, all I could do was yell "OHMYGOD THERES A POWER RANGER."

G U R U

Smash Lord
I for one did not like this movie. Maybe I'm just too much of a Eureka Seven fanboy but there was a lot of things bad about the movie. My posts from the Ongoing Animes thread.

I just watched the Eureka Seven movie. Did not like it one bit. The music was worse, the story was worse, the characters were worse personality wise (as they are the exact same appearence wise). Overall I'm pretty dissapointed.
lol I didn't go to the movies for it... I downloaded it. Nah I knew it was a parallel universe thing. I guess it just felt like a gimic to me ie milkin the cash cow
Also I forgot to mention that all the scientific mumbo jumbo was rather annoying and confusing as the last thing I want to watch/read about in my fantasy animes is science crap. Sry I'm kinda harsh when it comes to this stuff lol.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
@Uber_Mage: Sokay ^_^ Everyone has their own opinion!
And this movie could NEVER compare to the original splendor that is Eureka SeveN ♥

@NeverKnowsBest: Your sig kinda rocks. Kinda really really rocks :'3

And was I the only one who yelled "OMG EUREKA IS NEKKID" at the end of the movie? Silly Eureka XD

Top Bottom