• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your main and what made you choose them?

Captain Phobos

Smash Apprentice
My Wii U main is Samus because the stages in this game are more idealized for spacing than Melee or 64, and Samus is one of the best characters for spacing game. Since I'm a horrible person, I just charge shot, sidestep, and grab to get all my KO's.

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
This has been asked many times but I do not mind answering this again. I have picked :rosalina: and :4lucina: as my primary characters. The queen of time-space demands much tech skill which I suck at atm but I intend to work on it. Also she has good taunts, victory poses, and her Luma gets on opponent's nerves with his up-air and ****. Now, the defiant of destiny I chose since she has quite the low learning curve due to being something of an all-rounder not just a zoning fighter. That, and I am happy there are lady sword wielders here.

My secondaries are :4peach: (liked her since Melee) and :4bowserjr: (cool set of moves); my tertiary characters are :4miibrawl::4miigun::4miisword: (certain DLC costumes are what really inspired me to use them). And there y'all have it... :)

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
I'm a defensive and zony troll. So l wanted to main megaman before the game came out but l disliked the fact that he didn't have auto canceled aerials so l ended up maining Larry which to my surprise, he turned out to be a low tier but to this day l feel he still has potential so l stayed with him.

FamilyTeam

This strength serves more than me alone.
NNID
MontanaCity
We get a lot of treads like this. For whatever reason, we're getting quite a lot recently.

:4lucina:
She's my favourite character ever and that is all I need.

I used to play :4mario: but I had 0 connection with him. I played him more out of experience and tradition than anything else. I felt locked to him. Then I started liking Lucina and that was much better.

Top Bottom