• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Is The Most Aggressive Character in PM

J.A. Gamer

Smash Cadet
(Taken from reddit)

Basically which character has the best tools to approach, rushdown, pressure, fight at close range, keep advantage state and KO, so that their gameplan is mainly get into the opponents face as quickly as possible, stay there and aggressively pursue them until they die.

I know this strategy in the literal sense won't work at all in actual matches no matter the character, but just asking who would be most effective at doing so

Applebutter61

Smash Journeyman
I'd have to say that captain is an extremely aggressive character, partially due to the fact that he can't afford not to be. The same could go for jigglypuff. A good captain falcon player can be quite fear inducing.

Zoa

Smash Ace
Without a doubt all the spacies are serious aggressive characters. Fox and Falco aren't changed that much from Melee. Wolf's ability to convert off a laser, or stray hit, is insane as well. Lucario is pretty vicious, too. His punish game is godlike. The spacies have much more time invested into them, so there's a play style for them already (except Wolf, but Switch is working on that). I'd say give Luc time, and he's going to be a threat, too.

Top Bottom