• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Who is the Best worst fighter.

Best of the worst. Who do you think is the best fighter?

• Olimar

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • R.O.B.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jigglypuff

• Sonic

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Pac Man

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Pichu

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Awkward_Fiend

Smash Rookie
I actually play Olimar a lot so this is just here for me to get an idea of how the community sees these players

origamiscienceguy

Smash Apprentice
I don't even know what this list is about.

Best of the worst as in tiers? Because You include Sonic who is a high-tier, Rob and Olimar who are mid-tier.

Also, Pichu is not in smash 4.

Awkward_Fiend

Smash Rookie
The reason I said Worst is because I'm not talking about tiers, this isn't competitive. The reason this exists is because I see these characters played badly by nearly all players, and I'm aware Pichu isn't in Smash 4, but might as well add them to the vote as they are a character in a smash game.

origamiscienceguy

Smash Apprentice
Every character is played badly by most players. There are only a few good players for each character (percentage-wise) You need to seriously clarify your question.

Top Bottom