• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who is the best bowser in smash 3ds?

lelouch_geass

Smash Rookie
Hello I am new tho the forums and well I am a bowser (since melee)main sub PAC man, and sonic (since brawl) but that isnt the point I just like to know the top bowser thanks!

Lufos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lufosf
3DS FC
0087-2359-1559
There is a guy called CalmAnimal or something like that, he is really good!

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
There is a guy called CalmAnimal or something like that, he is really good!
I'm trying to become the best Bowser along with my other characters in the 3DS version for now, but if I find this CalmAnimal guy, i'll do my best to give him a challenge.

Zethoro

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zethor
I must find this fella. I dunno about best, but I'm pretty damn devoted to Bowser.
Really? I didn't notice. :chuckle:
I don't know if he plays 3DS, but Le Troof has a really solid Bowser, and Kagato's really awesome.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'd say that the Bowser talent pool in this game is already bigger than what it was in Melee or Brawl. We've got a good mix of veterans and new faces. Personally, I think it's way too early right now to crown somebody the best Bowser.

Give it time, and a true king of kings will eventually emerge.

UltimaLuminaire

NNID
UltimaLuminaire
Expanding on what Uncle said, there isn't a clear best ATM. Right now, it's important to know that if you want to see the best Bowser, then you need to put yourself out there and become the best Bowser. Being active is the key, and it helps the community, too.

Last edited:

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Where the damn is Mr. Bones ? He was the first Sm4sh Bowser I saw tearing **** up in tournaments and he was supposed to play me :ohwell:

Last edited:

Koopakid 64

Smash Rookie
NNID
koopaman
I must find this fella. I dunno about best, but I'm pretty damn devoted to Bowser.
Hey do you have the wii u smash? im trying to train up my Bowser for smash wii u tournament in Arizona. and I want other Bowser players to critic on what I need to do for my Bowser if he's good or needs some practice. Recently went against K9 in a tournament going up in the winners bracket on the 3rd round with Bowser and he destroyed me with shiek... so I want to see if i can get better.

Top Bottom