• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is harder master core or master hand and crazy hand?

Who's harder?

• Master core

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Master hand and Crazy hand (Together)

Votes: 6 37.5%

• Total voters

IblisTriggersPuppet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Oshawottfan33
3DS FC
4356-0745-3351
Honestly I think master hand and crazy hand are harder

the only semi challenging phase with master core is the sword phase

Enigma14

Smash Champion
Master Core's human and sword forms are the only thing that give me issue.

Master Hand gives me more issues with that snapping attack.

IblisTriggersPuppet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Oshawottfan33
3DS FC
4356-0745-3351
Just found out you can't fight master hand and crazy hand together on 9.0

but if you could it would be much harder

Niala

Smash Ace
Maybe it's just experience talking, but I find myself able to easily avoid Master Hand and Crazy Hand with plenty of opportunities to return damage.

Master Core's Sword form, however, I can't seem to get the hang of. Frankly, the hitboxes it throws out are enormous and last for an excessive time-frame. I find that section of Master Core alone harder than fighting the hands. The other two forms haven't given me much trouble, they give you ample notice to dodge their attacks.

bkslider

Smash Journeyman
The Hands have quite a few new tricks this time around, and they still catch me with some old improved ones (I'm looking at you ground punch). Master Core is all new to me though, so right now I have more trouble with that fight.

Dsull

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5301-0115-2290
the hand duo kicks my butt regularly. ive had several deaths by them but ive never died to the core, even the sword one which is a pain in the butt (you HAVE to dodge everything, you cant just run from it, and its a lot of rapid dodging that isnt fast enough to spam the button).

Its mainly the ball the hands toss between them and the FRAGGEN CARD PLATFORMS that get me in the hands phase.

Top Bottom