• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who in Calgary wants friendlies on Friday?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Sorry for similar topics.

Along the road to Lethbridge, the Greyhound stops at Calgary on Friday night *7pm-11pm . I'll have to be a bit early though and be there at about 10pm, but does anyone want to play some smash for 2-2.5 hours? I'm craving some competition.

I'm going to need a ride to and back though, but if you want to play some Smash with fresh meat, let me know. =)

*Because of different timezones I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure 7pm-11pm is correct. I'll get this figured out before I go though.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
you msg'd me but friday nights are a no to me. i have business meetings then. You're only in town for 1 night?
Yeah, it's just part of the route to Lethbridge, but the bus stops there in particular for awhile. I can pop by sometime once we're moved in and everything, just was hoping for some Smash beforehand. It's all cool though.

Requesting closure of this topic please.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
play with me.
This reminded me of Sabrina from pokemon puzzle league. LMAO. I don't even know how I remembered that.

Also, have you checked out this thread?

---
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=92006
---

You'd be able to find a lot of calgary smashers if you post there. =)

MAN THOUGH. Calgary gets ALL the OoS smashers this summer, you're like the...4th or 5th smasher from outside of Alberta to come to Calgary this summer. xD No edmonton love ):

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Eh. You're one to talk Abdi. That pretty much just applies to you. I know Kevin is really into smash, Allan will smash when there's money involved and Brad will if he gives him an indirect opportunity to get with a woman.

Edmonton ***** anyways, so whatevs.

Top Bottom