• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who here play with Classic Controller Pro? :P

Aminie

Smash Rookie
I love playing with it, altough I suck in SSBB. Who play with it? Or am I the only one?
BTW, this is my first thread :D

No no no no no!!!! I refuse to believe that no one replied to my first thread yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1upmuffin

Smash Rookie
I was at my friends house yesterday and I tried playing Brawl with a Classic Controller Pro. It's not bad, but it wasn't as comfortable for me as a Gamecube Controller. I would say if you can't buy a Gamecube Controller for some random reason, the Classic Controller Pro would be an ok alternative.

(First post by the way, hello Smash Boards.)

Triforce Of Chozo

Smash Ace
I used to play with a regular Classic Controller, and it's fine except you can't really dashdance or DACUS or b-reverse or anything useful really. Somehow still easier to use than Wii-Chuck in my experience.
Classic Controller Pro is probably better, and probably what we'll have to resort to using in SSB4, so get used to it now.

Azula

Smash Cadet
I made the transition from gamecube controller to classic controller pro over a year ago and I am liking it much better.. I can still do all the same advanced techniques as I could on a GC controller and I feel that the buttons are more responsive (especially the R and L)

Genocide

Smash Rookie
i play at my friends, but i am looking forward to owning the game. The classic controller pro wasnt my favorite compared to the gamecube controller. It is a great alternative though.

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I use the regular Classic Controller. I cannot play Brawl with a Gamecube. I start playing like Melee, and the thing feels too bulky for Brawl.

I have not yet tried the Pro, but I think I'll stick to my normal.

Top Bottom