• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who has a good MU against Sheik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodystri

the PK Spamming Lucas Main
NNID
Kodystri
Hello guys, Idk where the post this and sorry if this is at the wrong spot. but I am getting beyond frustrated fighting Sheik. I am just wondering who has a good MU (45-55 or better) against Sheik. Because I really need a counter to this. I main Ness and Lucas by the way. And I don't "want" to use Sheik.

Last edited:

Metallinatus

Smash Lord
Sheik has absolutely no bad matchups in this game, but MUs that I believe that are pretty even are Lucario, ZSS and damn, even Kirby....
And like, some few other people that I don't remember now.

iceman9746

Smash Cadet
The only arguable bad mu is lucario. Some even mu are mario, zss, kirby, ness(not sure why you can't just use ness here but whatever), pikachu, sonic, diddy, fox, villager, yoshi, ryu, metaknight, greninja, megaman, toon link. I do believe that sheik has at least slight favor in every other mu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom