• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else owned a rob?

mossdog

Smash Apprentice
I LOVE the idea... I used to own one of these & thought it was awsome. On that old show battle bots there was a battle bot built using the frame of one of these.

first I was looking forward to metaknight the most know I'm looking forward to rob the most.

Exalador

Smash Lord
never owned one, honostly never even heard of it before brawl. But i think its a fun character, and from stuff i heard it was a funny device (a seperate hardware thing for nintendo right?)

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Never owned one, but I read about it in a "history of Nintendo" article, about 5 years ago.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
I think I might have owned one at one point when I was like 3 or 4, but I don't think really remember. When I saw him in MK:DS I was sorta like "WTF?" and also like "cool", but when I saw him as a playable character in Brawl that could ****ing fly I was ecstatic.

Top Bottom