• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who else is crossing their fingers for Red Star Mario!

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
I'd love for this costume to be available...when I first saw it in Galaxy I was like..."Woah he looks cool!"

Gedennnnn

Smash Journeyman
I only have like 98 stars. I only had it for a week though then i let my friend borrow it. I don't think you really use it outside of the space station. I just use it to fly to the garden room cause its a pain in the *** to walk up there all the time.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Red Star had VERY little use. It was only good for getting the second star at the Gateway Galaxy.

Of course, the color of Mario's clothes were rather neat.

Yosher

Smash Ace
NNID
Yosher
I love this power-up in Galaxy, but I was bummed when I found out that it had so little use in the game. :( I would still love to have this costume as an alt. costume for Mario though, and maybe Luigi should have his Red Star costume too, to replace the pink one.

mario brawler

Smash Journeyman
Playing Brawl until I have a seizure,nah im kiddin
I love this power-up in Galaxy, but I was bummed when I found out that it had so little use in the game. :( I would still love to have this costume as an alt. costume for Mario though, and maybe Luigi should have his Red Star costume too, to replace the pink one.
I dont think it will replace his red costume scince he's still green in that costume,but yea that mario costume was awsome,it wouuld'nt even be that hard just take the fire flower costume and make all the white black,it was a cool power but was never put into real use tho,unless you use it for a short cut to the garden or engine room XD

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
i still like the dirty plumber costume
luigi has a better looking one, but i don't mind mario's
i would love if they put in the red star costume
and they've already used ideas from SMG so theres a good chance for it to happen

Top Bottom