• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who Doesn't Belong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice

Of the characters appearing in this speculative SSBB character list above, who does not deserve to be there. Who should be taking their place and why?

Discuss.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
Well, in my opinion it doesnt matter AT ALL who is in brawl. Just matters that they make it an awesome and all-audiences game. But from that list, I personally think that dixie has no point in there and would be exactly like diddy. K rool: I dont know who he is really, but He doesnt at all seem right in brawl. (from his pictures) and last but not least, S Goroh is he from F-zero or something??? Anyways, he doesnt seem right in there either. But, as I said doesn't really matter to me.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
Well, in my opinion it doesnt matter AT ALL who is in brawl. Just matters that they make it an awesome and all-audiences game. But from that list, I personally think that dixie has no point in there and would be exactly like diddy. K rool: I dont know who he is really, but He doesnt at all seem right in brawl. (from his pictures) and last but not least, S Goroh is he from F-zero or something??? Anyways, he doesnt seem right in there either. But, as I said doesn't really matter to me.

King K.Rool is DK's arch enemy and has been the boss in almoast all of DK's games.. Hes a reptilian lizard that seems to share alot in common with Bowser. Although he has no shell, he has his own special traits... he seems to be a very good boxer seeing as though many of the final face offs require you to bout with King K.Rool in a ring with him fitted with Red Boxing gloves.

Samurai Goroh has been Captain Falcons unquestionable Rival throughout the F-Zero series... mano e mano they are both in direct competition all the time. He unlike Captain falcon holds a samurai sword. He hasnt used it in any of the games as yet.. seeing as though theyre just racing.

I probably would agree with you with Dixie Kong.. but still THE GAME NEEDS MORE GIRLS. And there has been a long anticipated wait for DK to gain someone to fight by in the super smash brothers series

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
So they can just keep diddy they dont really need to add dixie. I mean really. More girls??? meh, doesn't matter what genders are in there.
OMG I JUST NOTICED SOMETHING!!!! YOUNG LINK ISNT IN THERE!!! AND HES DECIDED TO BE IN THERE!!!! (as wind waker young link)

Thats pretty pointless for S.Goroh to have a samurai sword in the race games! But once u said sword I was really happy!! He should stay in there now, lol I like using chars with swords. They are so fun!!!!

Meh, I dont really play DK games so I wouldn't know who K rool is......... Boxer huh??? lol that would be funny in brawl.

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
Umm... Both of your lists have more characters than I included in the photoshoped version if you could count.. lol

I would rather simple corrections of characters compared not overhauls of the image... but if you WERE going to post images.. make sure theyre your own :p Stop stealing from deviantArt. Make your own you lazy child. [the bottom image is my friends]

Calling the characters "Gay" isnt really a reason why they ALL should go.. according to you

Biosage X

Smash Apprentice
Blaziken, just because I dont feel that a 3rd gen. starting pokemon should get a spot in brawl over much more classic characters, such as Meowth.

Ridley, because he is just FAR too big, I can't see him making it. I know that characters will bombard me with information arguing this, and yes, I know, in the beginning of Melee, Samus is seen fighting a version of Ridley not much larger then herself. and I also know that Bowser is incredibly large in some games, and he is in, however...I just cannot see this happening. I wouldn't be offended or annoyed in anyway to be incorrect on this, but I still feel other characters are far more deserving.

Tera253

Smash Ace
Who DOESN'T belong? well...
In the first one:
1. Toad
2. Diddy
3. Felix
4. K.Rool
5. Dixie
6. Isaac
7. Paula
8. Goroh
9. Dedede

In list two:
1. Geno (by a long shot)
2. Olimar
3. Isaac (again)
4. Lucas
5. Young Link (bring back SSBM one)
6. Megaman
7. Black Shadow
8. K.Rool (again)
9. Diddy (again)
10. Little Mac
11. Majora
12. Deoxys

In list three:
1. Olimar (again)
2. Ray 01
3. Geno (again)
4. Chibi Robo
5. Tom Nook
6. Little Mac (again)
7. Isaac (again)
8. Diddy (again)
9. Stafy
10. Lolo
11. Muddy
12. Young Link (again, same applies)
13. Jill
14. Balloon fighter
15. Alexandra
16. Laughing Dog (unless he's sandbag)
17. Tingle (oh gosh, for the love of mercy...)
18-51. Tingle (sandbag)

and, that about does it.that was fun, let's find some more lists.
~Tera253~

D

Deleted member

Only Tingle. I guess the others are O.K (you win for Felix and Isaac).

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Tera, what's with all the Isaac hate:(

Well, the first list is pretty good, but I kind of think the franchisees aren't properly represented, seeing as there are more DK characters than FE (not saying it deserves more rep, but I would've expected for them to at least been equal) and Zelda characters( which I doubt will happen) so Dixie probably shouldn't be there. I also don't think Waluigi would be there, and I'm sure there are more interesting Mother characters to choose from than Paula. Also, I doubt both Isaac and Felix would both get in (either would be fine, but I'd prefer Isaac), so you should probably replace one of them.

For Mestro's selection, not only is it way too big, it's compromised of way too many 3rd party characters, some of which really have no chance whatsoever. Even if it is a fantasy one and not meant to be serious, I'm a bit miffed that so many of my hopefuls aren't on there.

The next one (despite being very funkily organised) also has quite a few good choices, though again only a few of my hopefuls are there, but it's more understandable considering it's a realistic number. Black Shadow is unlikely though IMO. I also like the Lucas pic they have, I wonder where they got it (though regarding Lucas, I've heard he's very similar to Ness, so probably isn't the best choice of a Mother 3 character).

The last pic is, well, I can't say I have a strong attachment to Jill, Balloon Fighter, Muddy, Lolo or Chibi Robo,( they have a chance, I'm just not too fond of them) and I have no idea who Alexandra is. I'm also a bit shocked at Nook and Tingle, but more due to personal opinion as they are quite likely. Laughing Dog however seems a very odd choice to me. And unless one of those '?'(why they've put hidden characters on I have no idea as it seems to defeat the purpose) is an FE character, then I'm annoyed at Marth being the only rep, and I'm pretty sure that any Franchise will get less rep in Brawl than it did in Melee.

It's hard to be really impersonal about this, seeing as it's hard to decide who really deserves a spot. My favourite would be the 1st one, simply because it has the most characters that I'd like to see in Brawl. That and it 's the most organized one, the 3rd one just seems to have scattered them everywhee.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof

Of the characters appearing in this speculative SSBB character list above, who does not deserve to be there. Who should be taking their place and why?

Discuss.
That's a terrible, terrible lineup. I can't even begin to edit it.

petre

Smash Lord
closest to Sterling Heights, MI on your wii foreca
hah, forget Zamus? and yeah blaziken sucks. replace him with simon belmont. issac is amazing! dont hate him! dixie isnt really necessary...some people say there needs to be more girls...well look at the majority of game heroes, theyre usually guys...the few girls there are are already there. other than that, nothing catches my attention.

Atom Samsher

Smash Rookie
There is no way they are going to put any more no names from fire eblem and cloud is part off sruaresoft which is a part of sony!! PLUS i dont even know who goroh is!!!! those lists look cool but are INCREDIBLY unrealistic. LAUGHING DOG!?!?!?!?! I like the idea of captain Olimar though cuase i love the pikmin games.

Atom Samsher

Smash Rookie
Not sure why my other post got like deleted, but yeah i'm sure there will be A LOT of people in Brawl and some of the ones that catch my eye are :Captain Olimar,Ridley,and Sonic. Most of the other ones just seem well...not importan enough.

Mestro

Smash Journeyman
hah, forget Zamus?
That's right, she is an official char

yeah blaziken suck
mmm... it doesn't suck, he doesn't fit in Brawl, only one pkmn should be in Brawl, no more!!!

replace him with simon belmont
Simon Belmont FTW!!! hope Simon is in, plus Sakurai add him in his poll ;)

dixie isnt really necessary...some people say there needs to be more girls...well look at the majority of game heroes, theyre usually guys...the few girls there are are already there. other than that, nothing catches my attention.
Yes, Agree

the_air_up_there7

Smash Ace
Laredo Texas (training mode), offseason :)

Discuss.
Dude I just loved your character selection picture, pretty sweet. Paula doesn't belong, mmmmmm..... You are missing shadow from sonic, raichu, boo ghost, and well minda. :chuckle: I just can't wait for brawl.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
No...more...Waluigi... There's enough residents from the Mushroom Kingdom as it is, and Toad, tho awesome as he is in one little bundle, is a generic character. There should be 1 more Pokemon other than Pikachu and Jigglypuff, that's it, and Blaziken doesn't fit the bill, really. I think we can also manage without Dixie, as Diddy would make us happy for years. I'm familiar with nearly every other character, but where's the 3rd party love?

Bomberman is also missing. Not too happy about that. >.<

Devastlian

Smash Lord
http://web.1asphost.com/Handerson/mysmash2.jpg

Discuss.
I would remove Waluigi and replace him with Young Link because Young Link is just more pivotal of a character. I'd question Paula's priority over someone from Mother 3, as well. Other than that, I'll take it.
For the first one: I don't believe Black Shadow to be very appealing in design and he doesn't seem to deserve a spot as much as the likes of Samurai Goroh. Also, I can't picture Little Mac fighting in SSBB, either.
For the second one: Little Mac, Balloon Fighter, and the laughing dog shouldn't be there out of sheer genericness.
hah, forget Zamus?
In the first picture: third row, second column.
In the second picture: first row, fifth column.
In the third picture: middle column, third one down.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace

For the first one: I don't believe Black Shadow to be very appealing in design and he doesn't seem to deserve a spot as much as the likes of Samurai Goroh. Also, I can't picture Little Mac fighting in SSBB, either.
For the second one: Little Mac, Balloon Fighter, and the laughing dog shouldn't be there out of sheer genericness.

ummm...... yeah I totally agree, but just so u know.......... I didnt make those I found them and I was showing u guys....... ( I know im lazy, actually, no im not, I just dont know how to.) :laugh:

Harliart

Smash Apprentice
Ok poeple... I didnt forget Zamus... she is going to be a character similar to shiek... only usable through certain circumstances met whilst using the real samus... get that?

I can begin to see how many others are more deserving to take the place of Dixie, Waluigi and Paula... dixie cant do much besides be a clone of diddy.. its just a boring selection.. Waluigi... is just warios luigi.. and i think the creator is going to have enough trouble giving luigi his own moveset being different from marios without getting waluigi in there.. plus waluigi is fairly new and.. well.. kind of sucks..

And of course.. there seems to be alot of argument what earthbound characters should be in there...

What Earthbound Character should take Paula's place?

Reasons?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
i think the creator is going to have enough trouble giving luigi his own moveset being different from marios without getting waluigi in there..
Wait...what?
What Earthbound Character should take Paula's place?

Reasons?
Well, there's Lucas, the player character for most of the sequel, I believe, which was pretty popular. Kumatora, a princess in the sequel, shows up sometimes on people's lists. These could also encourage people to encourage Nintendo in putting more faith in releasing the games not released outside of Japan in other places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom