• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who do you think is going to be in brwl not who do you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
Honestly i have heard alot of ideas for chars. i liked alot of them but do you honstly think that they will be in brawl.

Who do you guys think will make it into brawl. it dosent matter if you like them or not im just curious to see who you think will be in. Please give reasons why you think they are going to be in.

This is who i think will get in
1)i think bowser jr has a chance to get in since he was in alot of mario games such as mario sunshine and many mario parties as long with mario kart.
2)Waluigi i think he will be in even though i dont like him iv just got that feeling that if they are haveing wario that they are most likely going to have waluigi.
3)Wolf only because he was in the intro for melee and has been in most of the starfox games. Also there isnt someone against starfox yet.
4)Krystal umm i dont know why i just think that she is going to be in.
5)Ike i think Ikes going to be in because i think they need to add some more fire emblem chars.
6)Diddy kong i think hes going to be in just because DK is alone and has no one really with him. i dont think they are going to be adding anyone but diddy from his games though as much as some people may go against that.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
well i kind of figured that they where going to put in another pkemon i just wasnt sure so i didnt say any

Corinth

Smash Cadet
IMO, these are the characters with most chances:

Sonic
Megaman
Diddy Kong
Krystal
Ike
Ridley

TRUE!

Smash Cadet
well since the mario series is pretty big with smash bros. then they might as well cover who they're missing.

waluigi, toad, toadsworth
and wario is confirmed.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
toad i think has a chace to get in but toadsworth ehhh i dont really think he will be getting in

one more thing TRUE!..Auron rules

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Statistically speaking...

Sonic
Diddy
Krystal
Midna (with or without Wolf Link)
Megaman
Wolf
Ridley
K. Rool
[Insert random Pokemon]
[Insert Fire Emblem character]
[Insert Retro character]

...all have the best chance logically.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
Ya i think they should really put in another fire emblem char.
Im not sure sonic and mega man really have the greatest chance of getting in i know alot of people wont them but i dont know if they will actually be in

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
As for F-Zero rep, look no further than Samurai Goroh! If you want to throw in another character, then go for Jody Summers, but ONLY after Goroh gets in. Even though I also highly want him in, he stands the best chance for F-Zero Brawl rep as well.
Diddy Kong
Ridley
Sonic
Krystal
[Poke'mon] May I suggest Deoxys?
Wolf
OMG, NOBODY mentioned King Dedede? He's like number one on the Japanese poll, Sakurai HIMSELF created Dedede, and he'd be there for extra Kirby rep.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Already-confirmed
1. Mario/Dr. Mario
2. Link
3. Pikachu
4. Kirby
5. Metaknight
6. Pit
7. Samus/Zero-Suit Samus
8. Wario
9. Snake
10. Fox

Returning from SSB64
11. Luigi
12. Jigglypuff
13. Captain Falcon
14. Donkey Kong
15. Yoshi
16. Ness

Returning from Melee
17. Peach
18. Bowser
19. Zelda (no Shiek)
20. Ganondorf
21. Ice Climbers
22. Marth
23. Mewtwo
24. Mr. Game & Watch

New (on disc)
25. Toad
26. Ridley
27. Tingle
28. Midna
29. Wolf
30. Krystal
31. Mii
32. Sonic
33. Geno
34. Sigurd (this is Sakurai's favored FE lord FYI)
35. Olimar
36. Munchlax
37. Little Mac
38. Diddly Kong
39. Balloon Fighter
40. R.O.B.

WiiConnect24 (not nessasary in this order)
41. Mega Man
42. Pac-Man
43. Rayman
44. Bomberman (too many Mans!!)
45. Black Mage
46. Simon Belmont
47. Andy
48. Nester
49. Chibi-Robo
50. Jill Dozer
51. Waluigi
52. Issac
53. Ray 01
54. Stafy

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
well now thats alot of people and yes wayy to many mans also i kind of forgot about f-zero ya they need some more chars. for f-zero

Knome

Smash Apprentice
R.O.B 64

Phoenix Wright(OBJECTION!)

8-Bit versions of the characters(Reclorors,Battle type i dunno)

Mii

Ryu (Street Fighter)

Raiden from MGS2 (to make my girfriend happy...she loves him and smash bros.)

Paper Mario!

ehh.....i'll post some more later.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
mii as cool as that would be i personaly dont think it will happen 8-bit versoins would be cool and R.O.B 64

Knome

Smash Apprentice
mii as cool as that would be i personaly dont think it will happen 8-bit versoins would be cool and R.O.B 64

Yeah. It's unlikely that they'll take the 8-bit recolors into mind......but it would be fun....like you could have classic NES stages.......I get off topic way too eaisily :laugh: .

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
I get off topic way too eaisily :laugh: .
yaa lol i understand

umm just as a reminder remember this thread is for people you think will be in not for people u want to be in also try to give reasons to thank you

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Who do I think will be in Brawl. Okay, I'll bite.

First off, as for returning characters, I do believe everyone but Dr. Mario, Young Link, Roy, and Pichu wil return, with maybe Game & Watch as a third odd one out.

Ganondorf and Falco will be de-cloned. I think that G-dorf will aquire his TP look and feel, and Falco will aquire something more along the lines of his outfits in Assault and/or Adventure. Both get new movesets.

As for newbies,
Dedede should be a certainty as he rounds out the Kirby franchise.
Toad is really the only Mario character left who really deserves to be in, but I'm not sure if his chances are all that good. I'll go out on a limb as say yes.
Diddy Kong has great odds, seeing as how the DK franchise is quite under-repped as it stands now.
A New Pokemon will make it in. My instincts tell me it's going to be either Lucario (From D/P) or Deoxys (From R/S/E). Munchlax also appears to be a dark horse, as Japan seems to like him, For some reason.
From Fire Emblem, Roy might be replaced by either a newer, shinier lord, or by a Villan character.
Ridley should get in. I not too sure about his real odds, but I'm confident that if they decide to use a villan from Metroid, it will be the only one that has plauged Samus nearly her entire career.
With Starfox, I think that it's good odds that Both Krystal and Wolf will make it in. If I had to make a choice, I'd say Krystal has the better odds.
If I had to bet money on the "Surprise" character, I'd put mine on ROB the Robot. He's been appearing here and there in all sorts of roles ever since the SNES era, and he's the only Nintendo Peripheral who doubles as a Nintendo character. Professor Hector(ROB's "Creator") may also appear as back-up for him.

In the third party, Sonic appears to have good odds, though you never know. Another character to watch out for is Pac-man.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Who do I "think" will make da Brawl cut? The two third party character slots will be filled by Megaman and Sonic indefinately. Now from Nintendo originally, Bowser Jr. with out a doubt son!

Smash Journeyman
Who do I "think" will make da Brawl cut? The two third party character slots will be filled by Megaman and Sonic indefinately. Now from Nintendo originally, Bowser Jr. with out a doubt son!

yea agree without a doubt megaman and sonic will be the third party memebers fo sho
i also hope they put papermario in for kicks

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
To be honest with you i just have a fealing that sonic or mega man will not get in. even though i think that it would be cool to get mega man in. I think that there will be without a dought a new kirby and DK char.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Okay first of all I think all the chars in melee, but a few chars should/will have significant changes.

Zelda: No longer able to transform into shiek.
Gannondorf: Give him a sword and dark magic instead of falcons moveset.
Falco: With a modified moveset.

Then I think Roy, Pichu, Younk Link and Doc will be axed (basicly all clones).

As far as new chars I think these are the most likely.

1) Ridley: Because he's been in almost all metroid games and is the best choice for a new metroid char.

2) King DeDeDe: Sakura created him and another Kirby rep wouldn't hurt.

3) Wolf O' Donnel: Just because he's foxs main rival, and he was in the intro in melee.

4) Fire Emblem Char, canadites are Ike, Sigurd and Black Knight.

5) New Pokemon, not sure which one though.

6) Samuri Gorah, Longshot but if another F-Zero char is in he should be the one.

7) Diddy Kong, Donkey Kong needs another rep.

As for third party chars the only one I'm pretty sure will make it is Sonic, although I won't mind more.

King_cobra3600

Smash Apprentice
I want to see.....

Ridley

SA-X

Geno(you paying attention, Mc Fox?)

Smithy

Mallow

Wolf O'Donnell

Ganondorf(RENEWED)

Kamek

NOT Jigglypuff

Hitmomlee/chan

King Dedede

Sonic(my all-time hero)

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Sonic
Krystal (Staff FTW!)
Ridley (DRAGON!)
Lucario (pokemon rep. see my thread, watch the youtube link.)
Yeah, I think all those chars have a good chance, other chars that have a decent shot at being in.

Wolf (Fox's Main Rival)
Diddy Kong (Obvios choice for a DK rep)
DeDeDe (Another Kirby rep)
Cell Shaded Link (Wind Waker + Minnish Cap versions would replace young link)

Other chars that I would like to see but arn't likely...

Rayman (Very wierd char)
Bomberman (Bombs, Bombs everywhere)
Simon Belmont (or any belmont for that matter)
Andross (I think he would be funny)
Tails (Sonics Companion, two sonic chairs isn't very likely though)
Ryu Hyabusa (Ninjas ftw)
Double Dragon Brothers Jimmy and Billy Lee (I think they could be interesting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom