• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

who counters you camping spammy foolz?!

cloudz

Smash Journeyman
jk, of course

but in all seriousness, who do you guys have a hard time playing against when you are wolf.

i will main him/her. lololol

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
A good zelda player is tough to beat as wolf because her dins fire outranges wolfs blaster, so if you spam blaster, they'll get out of range and spam dins fire. Falco is tough too, his blaster has longer range and higher speed and his reflector is quite the annoyance

Bocks

Smash Apprentice
A good zelda player is tough to beat as wolf because her dins fire outranges wolfs blaster, so if you spam blaster, they'll get out of range and spam dins fire. Falco is tough too, his blaster has longer range and higher speed and his reflector is quite the annoyance
all the brawl levels dont give zelda enough room for her sideB, and laser reaches through roughly 3/4th of all of them, range isnt an issue, its just zeldas moveset is, well, incredible

+ wolf > MK

Hunter_R

Smash Cadet
Falco. Skalor's video thread showed what nasty things Falco can do to a helpless Wolf. The main thing being a d-throw chaingrab that doesn't appear to be escapable until around 50%.

Cornbread

Smash Rookie
Lucas Seems formidable, being he is faster then wolf, absorbs his blaster easily and edge guarding wolf its easy to throw off his recovery in terms of missing the ledge.

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
In my opinion, it's ROB.

It just seems like all his weak attacks outrange and outprioritise Wolf. And he doesn't die easily either.

And I also suppose Lucas, having the ability to absorb lasers OR bat them back at you.

Relhots

Smash Lord
In my opinion, it's ROB.

It just seems like all his weak attacks outrange and outprioritise Wolf. And he doesn't die easily either.

And I also suppose Lucas, having the ability to absorb lasers OR bat them back at you.
i have a hard time playing rob, but i still always win...

Ultimatum479

Smash Apprentice
I play neither Wolf nor Snake (at least not seriously), but from the matches I've watched it seems Snake is a nice counter for multiple reasons. Nicely placed mines, for example, make Wolf's insane Fsmash range a liability.

VormavPrime

Smash Cadet
Zelda is a joke to play against if you know how to aerial well with Wolf. Once your ontop of her the princess just gives it all up. <.<

Falco is tough due to his chain grabbing and hes a straight up match.

DDD is also tough as he can chain grab you no matter your percent.

Ive been to three tournaments and been i nthe finals in each one. Ive lost to DDD and Falco in two of those.

Top Bottom