• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who are the Super Smash Bros.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aheavypyro

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5301-1225-0176
I am not sure if it has been asked before, but who are the Super Smash Bros.? I know the questions sounds ridiculous, but think about it. Throughout Smash's history, we only saw mostly Nintendo character, some 3rd party characters, generic fighters that are different in each installment (Fighting Polygon, Fighting Wireframe, etc.), and the Hands. No Super Smash Bros. duo, or anyone with the name Smash for that matter., has ever appeared in any of this fighting franchise. I know the game celebrates Nintendo's All-Stars, but the name is kind of decieving when there is no reference of a character belonging under the name of Super Smash Bros.

So, who are Super Smash Bros.?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Maybe all of the roster are secretly long-lost siblings and "Super Smash" is their extended last name.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I guess you could say Master & Crazy hands are "The super smash bros." Aside from Tabuu from brawl, they're the only characters exclusive to the smash franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom