• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

White Mage Zelda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
Hey, for those of you who are skilled in texture and move set hacking, could you make me a White Mage Zelda please? :o

So basicaly I don't want it to desync wifi, so all you have to do is texture the move set. It would be awesome if you could get the Up+B to look like cure (This ones easy lol), side+B to look like a ball of Holy. and down+B to maybe a white color with a tiny hint of blue. It would also be nice if you could get all her "glitter" attacks to have a holy color to them (EX: up tilt being a white glow around hand, side smash white glow in front of hand)

As for the Character texture, you can use this for the base of the coat. http://www.mediafire.com/?d4tmvv37h4dyl1v

I would love to keep the hood on, but with a face that has brown hair and brown eyes, that looks like a guy lol. (see my avatar...)

oh and if it's possible... do you think you could make a Holy final smash? Like a light beam that appears around where your standing or something. That would be awesome ^-^

I would do this myself, but I have no Idea how to edit the fireball or glitter attacks, and I attempted to texture the character but it ended up being so deformed and weird looking D:

Thanks!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Hey there.
I see you want a texture request. However, you posted in the wrong section.
This thread is used for posting requests you would like to see.
Thanks for reading! Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom