• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whirling Fortress a Semi-Spike?

Jerodak

Smash Lord
NNID
Jerodak
3DS FC
1633-5601-9085
Well he certainly appeared to be in hitstun on the way down, and if SDI is as bad as it's been reported to be then he probably didn't DI down and away, actually I doubt anyone would in that situation seeing as you'd have to recover low and become easy to edgeguard. I think we'd need more evidence before we could call it but considering they way grounded fortress works now I'd say it's plausible.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hm, well if this turns out to be the case. I'm excited to see how much we can exploit it. I do agree that we need more evidence, but I'm definitely hopeful.

ImaClubYou

Smash Lord
NNID
ImaClubYou_Louie
3DS FC
3453-9816-8856
You can't use it to go off stage... but it seems like a good edge guard regardless. Especially if it always sends your opponent off stage instead of randomly going right or left.

Top Bottom