• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

While Single-Dribbling.....

DUB

Smash Lord
So I was just messing around in training doing the regular dribble with a naner. I've seen NL's Banana Wheel Video but this looked different to me. I'd be going across BF with the driblle and sometimes Diddy will just Dash Attack and automatically re-grab the banana instantly. I've looked back and forth at the vids and this seems much quicker then the banana wheel. Can anyone explain this?

Megamegaman

Smash Apprentice
banana dribling and banana wel are two diferent AT !

the first one is GT and grab banana and the banana wel is done with two glide tosses !

banana wel is easier than the banana dribling but this is much better !

please, any diddy mainer explain here ! I am just trying to make diddy mine secondary ! =0

DUB

Smash Lord
video or better explanation please.
Attempt at a better explanation.

Dribbling one banana backwards across the bottom of BF.

If I dribble and then do the dash attack Diddy will obviously regrab it.

Well sometimes I'll be dribbling and almost before the dribble animation is over Diddy goes right into a dash attack. It IS quicker then dribbling and then doing the dash attack. I havent got the timing down yet to do it though. I don't think it's me doing a dash attack because I'm putting in the input to do one. Seriously, just do some reverse single dribbling on a stage and your bound to accidentally do it once.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Um, no?

While single dribbling the only other things that happen are: I press right/left too late and stand still and just throw the banana down, or I roll backwards because I press the cstick too late... >_>

Nothing else happens. I even tried useing a dash attack after I finished, but you have to press that way too late for it to work, so I doubt you can do it really fast after a glide toss...

DUB

Smash Lord
Um, no?

While single dribbling the only other things that happen are: I press right/left too late and stand still and just throw the banana down, or I roll backwards because I press the cstick too late... >_>

Nothing else happens. I even tried useing a dash attack after I finished, but you have to press that way too late for it to work, so I doubt you can do it really fast after a glide toss...
Video coming.

Top Bottom