• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which tutorial do I need..

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
If I have a totally unmodded Brawl, but want to get started with skin texture hacks and adding custom music? My SD card is set up for a modded Wii, so I'm starting fresh with no codes or directories. Working from the ground up, and I can't quite find what I'm looking for.

Also, is there some kind of comprehensive compilation of the better skins? That would make this a lot easier.

Thank you.

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if this is even the proper forum to try and find a sort of beginner texture hacking guide. Some direction?

EnthusedPanda

Smash Journeyman
I'm back and I care again. My SD card and Brawl are still clean, and doing each skin/mod manually isn't what I did before - there has to be a comprehensive pack. If someone could at least showcase the better ones, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!

Top Bottom