• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which SSB game does your #1 main originate in?

Which

• 64 (Mario, DK, Link, Samus, Yoshi, Kirby, Fox, Pikachu, Luigi, Falcon, Ness, Jigglypuff)

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Melee (Peach, Bowser, Zelda, Sheik, Marth, G&W, Dr. Mario, Ganondorf, Falco)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Brawl (Diddy, Wario, ZSS, Pit, MK, DDD, Olimar, Charizard, Ike, T Link, R.O.B., Lucario, Sonic)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • SSB4 (Rosalina, Palutena, Robin, Mac, Greninja, Villager, WFT, Shulk, Miis, Koopalings, DHD, Lucina,

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

Nasreth

Smash Cadet
I was a Fox main in 64. Didn't play melee or brawl. Now I'm a Lucina main. She seems to play a lot more like the 64 Fox than the SSB4 Fox does.

Last edited:

sweq32

Smash Cadet
NNID
Sweq32
Hard to say. 64 brought about Ness and Captain Falcon, both of which I love to use. My main was Ness for 64 and Melee, but by the time Brawl came out, I took a shine to Ganondorf, too. I've never really had a definitive main, just flavors of the day, really.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Shulk - Smash 4

All of my other favorite characters aside from Ike and Wolf were introduced in Melee (Bowser, Ganondorf and Falco)

Darrman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darrman
3DS FC
4785-6377-6170
I'm a Mario guy. I consider Pika my second, so S64 for me.

Top Bottom