• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which program to use?

Str4y

Smash Cadet
To start, I am Str4y, based out of southeast Idaho. I am trying to get more serious with ssb64 but don't have too many people to play against here. My friends do provide great games and some are better than I am, but I also want to see more styles of gameplay so that I am able to increase my ability as well as learn more as a player. I am sure this has been asked many times, but I couldn't find a more recent post on which is the best program to use to play n64 on the computer. I am currently using p64k, but I am still curious as to whether that is the best at the moment or if something better has come up. Any advice? I main ness and jigglypuff. I am on the rankings(Stir4y), but am waiting on my adapter and a controller to play online(currently I am using an arcade box that I use for Soul Calibur V to play the game... I think that should explain my struggles). I can't wait to meet many of you! I guess I am not new more than I am finally posting and such.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
read the "index" thread to learn everything u need to know for playing online. here's the link
http://smashboards.com/threads/smash-64-index-read-here-first.350305/
it has the emulator download that u need to play online as well as other important information for getting everything set up. If you have anymore questions about playing online or anything relating to smash you can ask it in the "ask a question get an answer" thread. Welcome to the boards :)

Top Bottom