• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which pro would you like to pick up lucario?

HK_Spadez

(@'o')=@ t('o't)
If you could see someone pick up lucario. who would you like to watch?

Personally I think mango would be nuts with lucario.

Sorabotics

Smash Rookie
Yeah, Mang0 would be really good with Lucario, and I think PPMD could be good with him too

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
aMSa's enough for me really. It would be interesting to see what PPMD would do though.

KhanYe

Smash Journeyman
I would LOVE to see a top Marvel vs. Capcom player pick up Lucario and see if he figures out some crazy **** with Lucario that we don't do. I wasn't super familiar with the magic series prior to playing PM, so I'd imagine someone who's super familiar with it would discover tech that we would have never thought of.

HK_Spadez

(@'o')=@ t('o't)
Haha I'm actually a marvel and blazblue player prior to smash. Was decently high ranked on XBL. From that point of view theres not much to offer really. The combos in those games are practically gauranteed so the same mentality doesn't transfer too well except for a few things

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
One of the guys in the PMBR that uses Lucario (I believe Vanguard) is well accustomed to traditional fighters, actually.

HK_Spadez

(@'o')=@ t('o't)
yeah... i think i approach lucario more as like.... what i would do on a turbo char in PM, instead of approaching him as a marvel char. i mean...

#NoLightningLoopsHere

Top Bottom