• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Podcast?!?!?!

Strongobado

Smash Cadet
Hi! I'm pretty new here, and I listened to the latest podcast.

When they were covering Sonic, they said that they have already covered his moves, etc.

Could somebody please tell me which podcast this was?!?

Thanks!

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
What podcast? All the Sonic info you're going to find is in the threads here. Definitely more detailed than anything show me your news talked about, if that is what you're referring to.

Strongobado

Smash Cadet
What podcast? All the Sonic info you're going to find is in the threads here. Definitely more detailed than anything show me your news talked about, if that is what you're referring to.
Well, thats true, but I would still like to hear SamuraiPanda's take on our awesome Blue Blur.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
They haven't even played the game. =/ You should go check LuCKy's post. He seems to have played with him more than anyone here, and his gameplay in his videos is continuously getting better.

Strongobado

Smash Cadet
Anyway, I would like to know! If anybody has the answer, that'd be great. The podcast where Youko and Panda go over Sonic's moves.

Awesome, thanks,

Top Bottom