• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Ness color do you use?

Best Ness Color

• Normal Red Hat

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Bumblebee

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Baby Blue

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Halloween Green

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Seeing many Ness mains, I'm curious about this, personally I'm for the Bumblebee master race, but I'm curious about you guys.

FearTheTree

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6153-4921
I like the Green and Orange, just cause my favorite controller is orange and if I put it in the 4 Player slot it makes for some nice color coordination. Green is also my favorite color.

ιota [UPSB]

Smash Cadet
My original fave was bumblebee, but then I grew to like blue a lot since it blends well with Ness' PK stuff and PKT2 colors. Now, though, my favorite is original red, it's just the most colorful and nice looking to me now somehow xD (the only one I'm not really a fan of is orange, but only becase I don't really care for green+orange color combinations)

FearTheTree

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3024-6153-4921
I agree with the Blue and and Original, just not the bumblebee, cause they're the colors of my rival high school hahahaha
All of the color schemes look good I think, Ness probably has the best colors in the game.

ιota [UPSB]

Smash Cadet
Nah bro, Ganon and Yoshi definitely take that title imo, there's really no bad Ganon color, also those Yoshi boots are all amazing <3

Cheebs

Smash Apprentice
Nah bro, Ganon and Yoshi definitely take that title imo, there's really no bad Ganon color, also those Yoshi boots are all amazing <3
Amen to Yoshi's colors. He's got more of them and they're all amazing. I change colous between each game lol As for Ness, I like the blue one the most.

Gatoray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gatoray
3DS FC
3024-5880-3045
I usually choose the green option for all my characters. It stands out better I guess; green Peach specifically looks pretty rad.

Pichu Guru

Smash Apprentice
Usually I use the original color for my characters, Ness included. Other than that I use gold Roy, black Marth, and red (gangsta) Pichu.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
My original fave was bumblebee, but then I grew to like blue a lot since it blends well with Ness' PK stuff and PKT2 colors. Now, though, my favorite is original red, it's just the most colorful and nice looking to me now somehow xD (the only one I'm not really a fan of is orange, but only becase I don't really care for green+orange color combinations)
Ironically Bumblebee blends with the yo-yo.

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but that rarely gets much use, unless I'm up two stocks and trying to yo-yo glitch xD
I'll use the Up Smash for certain things, plus jab reset into the yo-yo is a thing. So it seems the Bumblebee is popular, but it's usually overshadowed as a player develops.

ιota [UPSB]

Smash Cadet
mmm, yeah true, though I think that aside from styling, the best option out of an auto-cancelled Dair is rapid D-tilt jab reset to (tipper) bat (not as in the most reliable/doable thing, I'm guessing that would be AC Dair > Utilt, but like, if you can manage the jab reset).

Wiisnake

Smash Journeyman
mmm, yeah true, though I think that aside from styling, the best option out of an auto-cancelled Dair is rapid D-tilt jab reset to (tipper) bat (not as in the most reliable/doable thing, I'm guessing that would be AC Dair > Utilt, but like, if you can manage the jab reset).
I prefer going into the glitch, more for demoralization than anything else.

Double Helix

Smash Journeyman
Bumble Bee Ness in controller port 3. Color coordination and matches the yoyo. Though the original is good enough to do the stock count glitch

Top Bottom