• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which missing Final Destination Model is higher in demand?

Final Destination Alternative. Brawl's FD or Smash64's FD?

• Total voters

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Ok so since 3.6 Beta we can have alternative stages and all that jazz. To keep Brawl's Battlefield and bring back the Melee version makes sense especially with the Easter egg pertaining to the Smash64 Battlefield. Though Brawl Final Destination or Smash64 Final Destination is much less clear. I personally don't care for the Brawl one and hope that the Classic Smash64 one would return.

Which ever one returns I hope they will stay true to the size, wall shape/placement and blast zones from their respective games. That way it'll make the stage slightly different then the Melee version. So I am curious as to which one is a more popular choice. So vote away.

Oh and also does anyone know the exact size differences of the 3 anyway? I know Melee's version is bigger than Brawls.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Also please don't close my thread because the fact of the stage discussion sections you can't just jump in and throw a poll on the OP or even anywhere at all. This post is primarily to let the PMDT know which version is wanted the most by fans since we can't have both. Then of course this vote wouldn't mean the PMDT is obligated to go either way or even will.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
That's not how it works

himemiya

Smash Lord
The main thing I liked about brawl fd was the background which I imported into pm's fd. Smash64 fd never really gotten much use so my vote goes to 64 fd.

Imagine having to be careful about not getting sucked into the stage ceiling on brawl fd with the melee mechanics.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Imagine having to be careful about not getting sucked into the stage ceiling on brawl fd with the melee mechanics.
That can be fixed in 2 seconds, y'know.

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunate news for most of us I suppose. Apparently they chose to go with the vBrawl Final destination as the alt. Because it is back in the game. If you play classic mode you fight on vBrawls FD stage for the final level. At least they kept its stage dimensions true I guess.

Narpas_sword

Unfortunate news for most of us I suppose. Apparently they chose to go with the vBrawl Final destination as the alt. Because it is back in the game. If you play classic mode you fight on vBrawls FD stage for the final level. At least they kept its stage dimensions true I guess.

Pretty sure the FD loaded in the boss-fights was always Brawl FD. as it's not loading from the SD card for that stage.

Kati

Smash Lord
yeah boss battles are loaded from a different stage folder altogether. Anyone can put brawl+ fixed fd into pm easily.

A remade smash64 fd would be amazing considering the other 64 stages they have blessed us with.

Last edited:

RomeDogg

Smash Journeyman
Well in that case if Final Destination 64 is the alternative Final Destination, that would give us all three classic FD's appearing in PM one way or another. I could live with that. It would be sweet if they could somehow make it so we can even access the Boss Battle Stages folder for multiplayer.

Top Bottom