• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which G&W did I play at EVO??

NNID
dansalvato
He had long hair and a mustache, kinda narrow eyes, a bit of an accent. He was also absolutely outstanding and beat me in quite a few of our games. Best G&W I ever played, but I forget his name!

StickandFluid

Smash Apprentice
that is The Phenom or Moises from SoCal, a friend of mine and currently teaching me his G&W ways, even though I main Young Link G&W is second, and yes he is probably the best G&W playing right now, completely changed G&Ws meta game

NNID
dansalvato
Awesome, thanks. Hope to see him kick some ass at regionals. Tell him I would love for the opportunity to play him again!

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Best G&W? Interesting, I have a friend who plays just as good as him. Your friend played some pretty good games StickandFluid.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Nice line I read =). Thanks man.

Yup I'm Moises

I played so many Links and all were super good! We will definitely play next time.

-You did stuff for Melee online right?

---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!:alien:

Top Bottom