• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

which do you prefer

comboking

Smash Master
Do you guys kill with tilts more than smashes

and should I use A-Sticking

Also Wario is kind of like Roy in melee his DTilt has combo ability!

mutetastic

Smash Rookie
wario's over smash is a killer one. his tilts aren't bad either. i've slipped a few times and if they have relatively high damage it gets the job done.
get them up in the air then try to up a the hell out of them, it's godly.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
If you wanna get started I'd suggest looking at the vids in my thread (link in sig) and look at sHell's guide (stickied as well).

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I don't use his smashes much. I mostly Utilt, then kill with Uair. I rely on Uair for killing almost always.

Neo M.J

Smash Apprentice
If the match is long, the waft is a great killer, but you lose the extra recovery. Other then that, Fsmah and Uair are the best in my opinion.

toadturtle3

Smash Cadet
the waft really should be used for kills only, wario has so many recovery options you almost never need it anyway. In most cases, I would rather lose a stock and keep the waft charged rather than use it only to die soon anyway.

I like to use the ftilt a lot after aerials when the opponent is just within reach. I use the fsmash more for predicting an opponent or taking advantage of a mistake.

I use the the utilt only to prop someone in the air but not too often because its horizontal range is picky. I use the usmash even less.

dtilt and dsmash are situational, dtilt can sometimes combo into an aerial; and downsmash has deceptive range and duration, but you can be punished if you miss or attack a low % character with it.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
I get my kills mostly with aerials actually. Uair to kill vertically, dair to kill off the side and multiple fairs to gimp recoveries. Otherwise I get kills with fsmash and fart.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Only the f-smash tends to be reliable, but only when edge-guarding. Other than that, using Wario's f-tilt, u-tilt, and d-tilt can help rack up the damage. U-air and b-air are also quite nasty.

IceAge

Smash Cadet
I personally cannot a-stick, I'm way to used to melee. (brawl, april fools =-/)

I get kills through Upair, Waft, F-smash, and Ftilt. According to whom I'm up against, I also get a number of edgegaurd kills.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
It's april's fools man, Wario's now Mario and vice versa.

L i n k is Courage, Ganny is Power, M a r t h is Yaoi, I c e C lim bers become the Ice Cream Man

Top Bottom