• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which CPU Fighter has the most beef with you?

Belgrim

Smash Apprentice
Title says it.

Which CPU fighter gives you the hardest time and/or stands out from the rest when they fight you? Why do you think that fighter has a rivalry against you?

For me, it has got to be Lucario. When I come face to face with him, I have to be prepared to lose at least 1 stock if I want to progress any further through Classic Mode. I think Lucario hates me because I stopped maining him in brawl due to his poor final smash and slow attacks. When Smash 4 came out, I turned to Rosalina because she was always my favorite ever since Mario Galaxy. I also loved to use Lucario in pokemon Diamond, but of course, that changed in X and Y, despite being amazed at his mega evolution and earning a free one, I turned my attention to all the cool new pokemon introduced in the generation.

So that's my story about why Lucario's got beef against me. What's yours? (Don't forget it has to be a CPU)

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Lucina for being too damn Counter-happy at Lv. 9 (or whatever), it's annoying too since the CPUs know your input before you even do haha.

I just did one Event match that had you play as Marth against a Lucina in a Stamina fight in Coliseum. She countered so much that I just decided to throw her out the stage (a walk-off) instead of trying to knock out her HP.

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
I have a feeling Sonic hates me. I don't like the franchise, but whenever he shows up he beats the crap out of me and taunts when I try to get up. O.O

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Puff isn't really feeling my Monado. Maybe it's cause she's the character I know the least about in terms of gameplay among the ENTIRE Smash series (the official games anyway, haven't played PM that much if at all).

Top Bottom