• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Climber are you?

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
wouldn't it be cool if you could choose at the character selection screen which climber you were not so you could be the pink one?

T-major

Smash Champion
you can already... two of the colour changes in Melee let you make Nana the main Ice Climber...

or do you mean switch it so she's still pink? cause that would be a good idea...

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Just change their costume and you get Nana instead of Popo.

Polostick

Smash Apprentice
i mean be blue and pink and then play as the pink one. cause i already know that you can play as nana. i just wanna be pink instead of blue

D

Deleted member

That ain't a bad idea. Although, I could care less which Ice Climber I would be but this is a nifty idea.

P-Lock

Smash Rookie
I like the idea, as long as you could still easily distinguish which climber the other person picked (probably with the marker above the player)

Top Bottom