• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters should get in from each series?

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
OK, My question is assuming who exactly do you want in from each series? This will go by how many characters(logically) do think will be in? For me, logically: 30-52. In my dreams: 64-128. Anyway,heres how it goes for me:

Mario Series: Mario,Luigi,Peach,Bowser,Wario,Yoshi,Toad,Paper Mario,and Bowser Jr.(If only because he'd have a good moveset and the lack of villians) I would included Geno but I didn't because I have too many as is,and is kind of third Party.

So far:9

Pokemon Series:pikachu,Jigglypuff,Mewtwo, Deoxys,

So Far:13

LOZ series:Link,Zelda,Ganondorf(without a crappy clone moveset),Celda,and maybe Midna.

So far:18

Kirby Series: Kirby(duh!),Metaknight,Kind Dedede

So far:21

Metroid Series:Samus,ZS Samus,possibly Ridley(I would have added Dark Samus,there are too many Samuses as is)

So far:24

DK Series:Donkey Kong,Diddy Kong,

So far:26

Star Fox: Fox,Falco,Krystal,Wolf

So far:30

F-Zero: Captain Falcon,Samurai Goroh

So far:32

Fire Emblem: Roy,Marth,Ike

So far:35

Others Nintendo games: Pit,Ness,Ice Climbers,Mr.Game and Watch,Captain Olimar,Mach Rider,Balloon Fighter,ROB,Stafymaybe a Mii

So far: 44

Third-party:Solid Snake,Sonic,Simon Belmont(I would have added other guys like Megaman, but the inclusion of Konami and Sega would be good enough for most, and it would prolong the game's release)

So far:48

There you go,there's my opinion, how about you guys?

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Geno could EASILY replace Paper Mario.
Toad doesn't NEED to be his own character.
That's 8.

Deoxys/Lucario, it's your call.
Pokémon would like Meowth.
So far: 14

Samus and Z.Samus are the same character. http://www.smashbros.com (it's on there)
So far: 24

Krystal or Wolf, one of them has to go.
So far: 29

Fire Emblem doesn't need Roy.
There are plenty of more popular/interesting characters than Ike. Again, your call.
So far: 33

Others:
It's either Game and watch or Olimar, one of them has to go. Your call.
No ROB thanks...
Definitely Demille over Stafy, in my opinion.
So far: 40

Plus Snake, Sonic, and any 3rd party character.
Voila, 43, A far more realistic number.

Top Bottom