• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which characters beat cloud??

Kirito_SAO

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2208-5760-5811
Also I use :rosalina::4samus::4marth::4pikachu::4lucario::4greninja::4mewtwo::4feroy::4corrin::4bayonetta: and I wanna know who out of those has the best matchup against :4cloud:

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
Cloud is pretty much Ike. Get a zoning character and all of those sword swipes are useless. Also, try for lighter characters, so you can attempt to avoid those ridiculous aerials. :4samus: I think is the perfect Anti-Cloud. A projectile zoning fiend with one of the best grabs and recoveries in the game. Not to mention having really fast smash attacks. In fact, AL of her attacks are smashs, save for her specials.

Last edited:

8383d3 90 90 10 hundred

Smash Apprentice
Cloud is pretty much Ike. Get a zoning character and all of those sword swipes are useless. Also, try for lighter characters, so you can attempt to avoid those ridiculous aerials. :4samus: I think is the perfect Anti-Cloud. A projectile zoning fiend with one of the best grabs and recoveries in the game. Not to mention having really fast smash attacks. In fact, AL of her attacks are smashs, save for her specials.
cloud zones way way better than ike for multiple reasons

- supremely easy melee level dash dance
- fast short hop
- auto-cancel aerials
- crazy disjoint.

so its way different than ike because clouds can lack landing lag, move really quick, and has a bigger disjoint.
cloud is a zoning character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm trying to find out who beats:4cloud::4cloud2:
This doesn't deserve a new thread. It's better off in the Q&A thread.

Also I use :rosalina::4samus::4marth::4pikachu::4lucario::4greninja::4mewtwo::4feroy::4corrin::4bayonetta: and I wanna know who out of those has the best matchup against :4cloud:
If you really need an answer, use :4bayonetta2:, she shuts down the whole cast.

Also, try for lighter characters, so you can attempt to avoid those ridiculous aerials.
Lighter characters = death earlier

:4samus: I think is the perfect Anti-Cloud. A projectile zoning fiend with one of the best grabs and recoveries in the game. Not to mention having really fast smash attacks. In fact, AL of her attacks are smashs, save for her specials.
Her grab is trash, the distance is not worth the horrid frame data.
Her recovery is above avarage but not that great.
Her smash attacks are horrible, bad hitboxes and weak.

And that last line.... Are you a troll? It's April 3rd, get over AFD already.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yσנιмιтѕυ

Sm4sh Modder / Graphic Design
NNID
yojimitsu
:4sonic::4sheik: are probably the worst MUs IMO only because each of them has a really safe gimping option, and great OOS options.

A really skilled:4greninja: can also gimp us every single time with UpB for free killz (think iStudying)

We can beat out zoners/projectile spammers with good perfect shield use and Dair is difficult to beat out as an approach option.

Learn good double jump habits to not get gimped. #savethejump

Ralugi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Uranium238
This doesn't deserve a new thread. It's better off in the Q&A thread.

If you really need an answer, use :4bayonetta2:, she shuts down the whole cast.

Lighter characters = death earlier

Her grab is trash, the distance is not worth the horrid frame data.
Her recovery is above avarage but not that great.
Her smash attacks are horrible, bad hitboxes and weak.

And that last line.... Are you a troll? It's April 3rd, get over AFD already.
Sorry. I just remember having greater success with Samus than with most characters. I'm not trolling. I sincerely think it works. I might have exaggerated. It was while I was a bit disoriented. Personal issues. Sorry I was sounded like a disappointed bumbling jackass.

Last edited:

PkaB

Smash Rookie
:4bayonetta: beats Cloud even after the nerfs, mostly because she can easily gimp him with nair and Cloud gets comboed easier in limit mode.

Top Bottom