• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which character do you NOT want to see in the next smash bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
After having numerous amount of fails, i finally posted this thread in the right place, again, the title explains it all, however, this is not a prethread.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
After having numerous amount of fails, i finally posted this thread in the right place, again, the title explains it all, however, this is not a prethread. lesson learned: don't post stupid threads in subtopic forums where the moderator is annoying.

You're not very polite are you?

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
me
Me? that guy banned me from my own thread, and keep talking about things I don't even know how to change.
Did you say that you didn't know how?

Did you ask for help?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Let's play a game, yes? I name it "Survival of an Horrible Thread!" Sounds cool, huh?

The objective is simple! You simply guess how long will this thread stay open. It's not hard, now is it? I'm sure that even those not tuned to REALITY MHz would understand such simple rules.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I wonder if this was made as a troll thread.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
ya know what? i kinda of give up. i already apologized numerlous time, but what you guys mean is that moderators can do whatever they want with other people's thread and they cant even talk anything abut it?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Not to sound rude, but I do believe that moderators lock unnecessary threads such as this one.

There's a sticky thread that has the guidelines and criteria for creating threads in this forum. It's a matter of knowing the rules.

Because I don't want to be a jerk, here's a link to said thread.

Also, I second what Swampasaur said: insulting mods is not a good idea.

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
they are probably replacing lucario with zourrack (sorry for the spelling), so, not much hope for mewtwo, he wasn't that good anyway.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Okay. There is no doubt that this guy is a troll.

Inb4lock and ban!

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
they are probably replacing lucario with zourrack (sorry for the spelling), so, not much hope for mewtwo, he wasn't that good anyway.
*Sharpens second screwdriver*

Meh your right on the part that he wasent really good anyway.

Also im like the last person anyone would expect to tell someone this but try not to double post just edit your last post.

And WELCOME to dry desert no news troll boards !

GangsterPuff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gpuff
3DS FC
1289-9497-1235
Not to sound rude, but I do believe that moderators lock unnecessary threads such as this one.

There's a sticky thread that has the guidelines and criteria for creating threads in this forum. It's a matter of knowing the rules.

Because I don't want to be a jerk, here's a link to said thread.

Also, I second what Swampasaur said: insulting mods is not a good idea.
not to be offensive myself, i check the link, said nothing about locking any of topic threads, and also, "annoying" doesn't count as insulting, can we just stop with this discussion? i already apologized like 50million time, don't you find yourself annoying?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
not to be offensive myself, i check the link, said nothing about locking any of topic threads, and also, "annoying" doesn't count as insulting, can we just stop with this discussion? i already apologized like 50million time, don't you find yourself annoying?
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy said:
6: Flame War Potential Threads

It is strongly recommended that you don't create threads that could lead to potential flame wars. This basically includes topics where you talk about characters who should not be in Smash 4. While everyone is entitled to their own opinion, anti-support threads should be avoided here.

If there are any topics on this board that look like they could spawn flame wars, please "Report" them to the mods. Either me, TheReflexWonder, Pikabunz, or Xiivi will take care of the flame war potential thread by locking it up.
Bold text says all.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You know. Trolling the troll seems pretty fun...

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom