• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Which Character Do you choose:Brawl edition!

Foxen

Smash Rookie
A) Meta Knight looks interesting (and Meta_Knight is actually my account @ GameSpot :D).
B) Zero Suit Samus and Fox :p? Otherwise I'd wish Kirby (my favorite from N64).
C) KAEPORA GAEBORA lol joking (but think about it, maybe Link could call for him like the eagle in TP?). The return of Ganondorf and maybe Samurai Goroh since C. Falcon haven't got a friend yet (if he returns to Brawl that is), and more puffparty with #39!
D) Mr. Game & Watch - Begone with him! Pichu - you are just too much and too little at the same time.

pirkid

Smash Lord
A.Kirbs
B.Marth if they bring him back, or anyone with his moveset.
C.Meta Knight is crazy, he can glide!
D.Sonic, and Tails, they better get in.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
A. Jigglypuff and Kirby
B. Fox, Pit, and Zero Suit Samus.
C. Stafy, Sonic the Hedgehog, Ristar, Marina Lightyears, Lucario. (Just my main 5)
D. If possible, I want them all to be in, Luigified of course. If not, then: Pichu, Roy, Young Link, and Doctor Mario.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
A. Which character will you main in Brawl (out of the ones you think will be in)?
B Which character do you think will make top tier in Brawl?
C. Which character do you want in Brawl?
D. Which character do you not want to make it to Brawl, from Melee?

A. Falco (I don't think he'll get cut, but they need to fix that god awful recovery). Or Captain Falcon, because I have no doubt as a two-time veteran of the series that he'd get cut.
B. ......Falco. And see C.
C. Richter, Regnier, whatever the awsome dude from Castlevania's name is.
D. Megaman. Take that you hopeful suppporters! On a more serious note, Pichu. Over and over again.

Kinlap

Smash Apprentice
A. Ganondorf (hopefully returning in Twilight Princess looks) or Snake.
B. Pit, Meta-Knight, and Zamus. Zamus has the shiek-ish attacks, and has a lot of similaries with our hated/loved Shiek. Pit and Meta-Knight might also be top tier because brawl seems to encourage muti-hit comobing which both of they been shown to have.
C. I guess expand on the current cast's "universe" such as Skull Kid from Zelda, Boo/Shy Guys/other minor but recurring enemies from Mario, and I guess maybe one more Pokemon from the new generation stuff... But I honestly care very little.
D. Doc and Pichu. Give their good attributes to Mario and Pikachu to make them better characters.

Stryks

Smash Hero
1.- So far from the characters shown, Pit, and mario as my second (current main in melee)
2.- Zamus, sheik type and either pit 0r metaknight, those attacks are sick!
3.- Sonic, megaman, ridley, mach rider, wolf, TP ganondorf, zant, dark samus, rundus, laughing dog, ray 01... yeah have way too many XD... Dedede and ballon fighter... have more but tired :p...
4.- No clones (exception falco and ganondorf, they deserve a new moveset), no roy, marth and GaW...

jigglyppuff8

Smash Lord
A. Jigglypuff, kirby, and peach(if you know me well enough, then you know I don't have gamecube)
B. don't really care
C. ""(these are ditto marks signifing that the phrase on top of it are repeated)
D. Game and Watch

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
A: Kirby, Peach, or whatever ancient retro character they include.
B: Pit, Metaknight, along with all the current ones.
C: Chrono
D: Pichu, Young Link, and Dr Mario

Top Bottom